I don't even know how to answer that stupid question."Well I kind of think were not together anymore. We got into a huge fight and I haven't heard from him since."

He puts the book down and walks over to stand in front of me."Well I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's time for you to move onto better things. He did always seem a little immature for you."

 I look at him a little surprised by his words. I didn't even think he paid much attention to Jason." So you're saying I need someone more mature. I don't know maybe you're right. We have been kind of pulling further away from each other for a while now."

He looks me up and down, while giving me a look I've never seen from him before." Believe me you're very beautiful and smart, you'll find someone soon that is willing to wine and dine you. Do you happen to be into older men?"

 I try to get my words out, but they come as a stutter."Well.. I..."

 He starts laughing as he cuts me off. "I'm joking with you Kendra. I could really get into trouble for that kind of thing. Not that you're not old enough but you're my employee."

I look at him feeling relieved. Of course he was only joking." I-I knew you were only joking."I could feel my face getting hot and turning red. I was so embarrassed, now my boss probably thinks I was trying to hit on him. Shit.

For the rest of the work day I tried to keep my distance so I wont embarrass myself again. This has been like the worse week ever. I spend some time just looking through some old books and trying to kill time. Ok, maybe I was trying to keep my mind off of stupid Stefan. I don't get why I am thinking about him.

I'm lost in my old little world until I hear Miles voice close by."Hey Kendra, it's closing time do you mind putting up the sign and locking that door for me?"

I get up quickly and walk over to the door. Of course I don't mind. I'm ready to get the hell out of here."No problem Miles I got it."

He comes around the corner and looks at me smiling."Then just come in the back and help me clean the rest of this mess up before you leave."

I muster up a smile."Sure thing."Home, home, home. I want to go home.

 I really don't mind staying for a few minutes to clean up but I'm really tired today and just want to get home. I go to the back and start picking up the books on the table and putting them on the book shelf , when I feel a sudden pull on my waist as Miles grabs me and turns me around and plants his mouth right on mine. At first I start to pull away but he just keeps on kissing me as he knocks the books off the table and picks me up and sets me on the table. I know I shouldn't be doing this. This is my boss and I'm already really confused.

 He talks into my mouth while still trying to kiss me." Kendra I've been wanting to do this for so long, but I couldn't and wouldn't mess up anything good you had going with your boyfriend. I think about being with you all the time."

 I put my hand on his chest and softly push him away."I really don't think this is a good idea Miles."

He lets out a deep breath while pullinfg his face away from mine."What, don't you like me? I know I see you looking at me sometimes. You have to feel some what like I do."

I have to admit in the beginning when I first came to work here I had a bit of a crush on him. I mean he's a sexy older guy and a lot of the girls like him." Well I don't know Miles, my mind is messed up right now and I really can't make any good decisions right now."

He just keeps on trying to kiss me as we stop every few seconds to talk."I can't do this Miles. You have to stop. We have to stop."

He stops kissing me and just stands there looking at me,breathing hard." I'm sorry Kendra, I shuldn't have pushed you into it. I know I should've gave you some time but I've been wanting you for like 8 months now and It's been building up inside. You're finally single and I didn't want to lose my opportunity and let some other guy snag you up first."

I put my hand on my chest while trying to catch mty breath. My head is spinning."Please don't be sorry. It's not you, I'm just really messed up and confused right now and just really not in good shape for anyone right now."

I grab my purse and run to the door and try opening it. I struggle with it for a minute, until my mind can make out that I already locked the stupid thing. Talk about an awkward moment. At least I'm off for the next two days, so maybe this will all be forgotten by then. I'm getting closer and closer to bed

When I walk in the door I find my apartment full of people drinking and music blasting. You have got to be frickin kidding me. I can't handle this right now. I look at Kelsey as she starts coming my way.

 She grabs my arm and pulls me to the kitchen."Kendra you're home. You ready to get wild and join this party?"

 I jerk my arm away upset."NO I'm not ok. Haven't you noticed I've been going through hell this week? I'm not really int the mood to come home to a frickin party after I've been at work for the last ten hours." I feel like going crazy right now.

 Kelsey looks at me with a frown on her perfect plump lips."Oh sugar lips, I couldn't tell you were that heart broken when you were in Stefans arms all night. You looked like you were enjoying yourself."

I look at her feeling totally stupid. I knew I let things go to far with Stefan."Yeah well I told you I'm not trying to get mixed up in his little games, and I'm sticking to that."

She looks at me with excitement in her sparkly green eyes."Well that's just to bad, becuase he has a thing right now, but he'll be joining the party after that."

 I look around at the room full of people and then turn to head down the hall."Well if he ask, then I'm not here ok."

I storm off to my room and slam the door. I really can't take this shit anymore. My day just keeps getting worse. I lay in my bed and cover up my head and try my hardest to fall asleep. I toss and turn for about fifteen minutes when all of a sudden my door opens.

 Jason pokes his head inside my room."Kendra baby I'm really sorry about our fight. Let me come in and sleep with you."

Oh great, Jason is here now too. This is not a good time."Jason I'm really not having a good day and I would really just rather talk about this later. Can we please do this another day? My head is spinning and I just need like I don't know, fifteen hours of sleep."

He walks over to the end of the bed and starts rubbing my legs."Kendra baby I love you. Please don't make me leave." He reaches further up the blanket getting close to my personal space. I ususally wouldn't mind, but right now I do.

I back away from his grip on my thigh"Jason I can't..."

I get interrupted by my door opening and I look over to see Stefan poking his head in my door."Kendra I was wanting to talk about last..."He looks at me and Jason and I see a mix of anger and hurt flash across his gorgeous face."Oh I guess I can see you're busy so I'll be leaving."

 I sit up quickly almost jumping out of bed. "Stefan I..."

He was already out the door. I look at Jason and just put my head in my hands.

 He pushes my leg roughly with his hand trying to get my attention."What the hell was that about, what was he doing..".

I pull the blanket over my head because I  just can't stand to look at Jason right now."Jason I just think it's better that you leave for the night. I really just need the night to myself."

He pulls the blanket off of my head and looks me in the eye." You sleeping with this joke now?He looks at me waiting for an answer. " Answer me. Are you a slut now?"Before I can answer he storms his way out of my room mumbling to himself, but I couldn't make out any of the words. Leave it up to my wonderful roommate to make things worse. Things really can't get any worse. I take a long hard look at myself in the mirror and cry.I feel so pathetic right now. I crawl back into bed when I can no longer look at myself and cry myself to sleep.