Ch. 27. Dead [End of Book 1]

{ OH MYYYY!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! THANK YOU FOR 5k+ READS!! I don't deserve it~ but thank you~ I love you guys, how you enjoy this book ♡ so since I'm gonna be off for a while, caused by writer's block. I'll give you all the last part of this book! Yes, indeed, it doesn't seem finished, and I want to add more but sadly yes this will be the last chapter. So I will make a new book when I come back. Yep! So prepare the new adventures and prepare your feels because Its not gonna be a happy one.. And not a lot of people are going to live But... I'm not going to give off 'anymore' information. P.s. That digital art up there ^^ is mine.. So yeaaah!! So here's your long haitus chapter and goodbye for a while.... ♡ }

      △ Bill's Pov △

     I kinda of felt empty and heartbroken. Dipper... He'll hate me.
He probably knows my plan. Well, duh. It's plain and obvious. I said it to his face that I don't need him. But I do. The aching urge in my chest. The sorrow in the air. I see keyhole and 8 ball return with more of the townsfolk stoned,(No, not high) made into tiny figures to make my throne, it looked just like the one back in my temple. But not made with people. This made me feel like I was a sick twisted person, which I knew I was. I went to sit on the human- made throne and smiled. My wicked plan had worked. I shall make this universe in my image!!

🌲 Dipper's Pov 🌲

'💋 Cherry lips, Crystal skies.
I can show you lots of things~
stolen kisses, deadly lies,
△Your the demon and
I'm your tree🌲,
Found out what you want,
Be that guy for a month,
Wait the worst is yet to come,
Oh no.
Screaming, crying,
perfect storms.
I can make all the tables turn,
🌹Rose garden filled
with thorns,
Keep you second guessing like;
Oh my god, where is he?
I get drunk so  suspiciously
But you'll come back
each time you leave
'Cause darling I'm a daydream
dressed as a PineTree'

     Me and Great Uncle Ford had went through town, looking for Mabel. "Where could she be..?" I asked him. He says, "I don't know, Dipper." There was a huge frown tugging at my lips. 'I've totally lost control of me and my emotions. Bill the one I loved dearly and the second I wished I never set foot in that ancient temple. We went towards the space where GravityFalls was originated from, where we had found that Ufo -shaped arch was formed, in between was a pink bubble with a dark pink shooting star which had a lock of a diary and chains around it. We were stopped by Gideon Gleeful our Grunkle Stans' sort of arch nemesis. He wore a chain necklace that held a key that looked like it was for Mabel's Lock for the bubble. "No one will get to my precious Mabel!" He stated sourly. "Well, she's my sister. She's not yours and she'll never be yours, now hand over the key."

We had gotten into the bubble with out any broken limbs. A couple punches to the face made that Gleeful kid shut the fuck up for once, I'm actually surprised he hasn't grew. Like he's still the same height from me and Mabel's first summer. strange.

Yep. mabel was definitely here.. This is like candy land or something and then there's also that geeky 70's music playing in the background. Wtf.
I wonder why she's here... Grunkle Ford and I made it to the castle thing that Mabel was supposedly in. Her fantasy non-fictional crushes from a TV show told us that. Mabel was asleep. "Yes!! Mabel, You're here I thought I'd never find you!" She woke up and rubbed her temples. I noticed some arms around her waist. "Mabel, who's arms are those? Are you stealing hands again!?" I ask. Out of curiosity I pull the blanket off to see none other then Pacifica NorthWest. "Oh." I mentally screamed. Mabel just smiled tiredly why'll asking," Heh, nope. What are you guys doing here?" "Well, Mabel where were you?" "Well, y'know I never had true love, I see that the guy you brought home was gay for you~ also that he's Bill Cipher the one who used to pester us when we first came to GravityFalls. And then I kinda had a flush crush on Pacifica for a while and she accepted.." She went on and on. I was kinda happy for her, but we needed to leave. Like now!