Ch. 1.

(Hope you like ;3 a certain song gave me inspiration. Plus I have nothing else to do for the Christmas break!
P.s. So no one gets all worried.. Dipper is older, like 23. So... Yea...)

Dipper's Pov

I've recently moved to a little village in Egypt. Finally away from the crazy sister 'Mabel' of mine. I've been wanting to explore the depths of the ancient cities and the tombs. I was so intrigued. Grunkle Ford was pretty paranoid with me going out of the country but of course he supported.

Mr. Pêin was the one to drive me here after I came out of the airport. He drove me to the nearest village and showed me around. I've questioned him about the tombs but all he said were, "No. Too Dangerous." I can't believe I heard him correctly. This guy must be looney. After hours, Mr. Pêin took me to his house made of Bricks. He said I can stay all I'd like. I thanked him and waited till night.

~Night~

It was dark, like really dark. Wow. "I better go look this might be the only time I'll get to..." I said as I sneaked out the house and walked through the cool desert night. About a mile and a half, carrying a knapsack and a torch I made it to the temple. I looked around, trying to find the entrance. "Damn..." I muttered, failing an attempt. I picked up a heavy Pile of Bricks I'd finally noticed curiously after fifteen minutes and under it was a trapdoor. I picked up the handle, after awhile of pulling I've managed to open it.

"Bingo!"

{ I'll continue tomorrow or whenever ;3
sorry if this is like really short xD}
~ Bill.Trash ♡