✦ five: early bird ✦

Začít od začátku

Tracy cleared her throat awkwardly and they all began to eat at their own pace. Compliments from around the table were thrown towards Ambrosia as they tasted their omelette and she smiled, glad that they were enjoying their meal.

Theo wiped his mouth with a napkin as he finished chewing his last bite. He looked at Ambrosia who too had finished eating. "Damn girl, you can put it away." He commented and a blush rose to her cheeks. Theo grinned at Ambrosia, setting his napkin on his plate. "Okay, so the plan is as follows: we're going to the school early to grab Rosie's schedule. Then, we'll figure out who she goes with and monitors her from the others. At lunch, we meet at our usual. Got it? Josh, she's sleeping at yours tonight so I hope you're prepared." Theo had planned it out on his way to Tracy's. It seemed efficient in his head and he liked the way it sounded.

"Do I get her tomorrow?" Corey perked up. The plan was Rosie would switch off every night so if someone was trying to find her, they'd have a hell of a trouble. And knowing Scott's pack, they would stick their nose in everything to 'try and help'. A nod from their alpha confirmed Corey's thoughts.

Ambrosia stood abruptly, "I'n gonna go get changed. I'll be right back." She was actually surprised Theo didn't send someone up there with her. Sure, it wasn't likely that an intruder would break in from the upstairs window, but when it was the supernatural, there wasn't exactly a limit as to how far some would go.

[ - ]

"Perfect. Second period with Hayden, that's open gym." Corey explained to Ambrosia since they'd received a few minutes extra to leave Latin so he could show her to her next period. "She plays soccer, which I'm not sure if they played that in Greece, but you can just sit it out. Her boyfriend Liam is also in that class though, but don't tell Theo, he will flip."

"Liam... Is he the one that's friends with Scott and always smells like wet dog?" Rosie questioned honestly. He did smell like wet dog, probably because he was always sweaty from lacrosse. Nevertheless, Corey had to let out a laugh at how blunt she was about his smell.

"Yeah, that's the one. He's also best friends with Mason."

"Mason... The one that you like, right?"

"Exactly, but I may see you in second period because Mason's an aide for the gym teacher and he's gonna hang out with Brett Talbot and I know he has a thing for him so-"

"You're gonna fight to the death for your love," Ambrosia finished as if she'd already knew. Common Greek culture, fighting for the goddess' heart.

"Um..." Corey let out a nervous chuckle. "Not really. I'm just gonna make sure they don't flirt." He said as the bell rang, stopping in front of the girl's locker room, patting Rosie's back. "This is your stop. Just go through there and look for Hayden."

Rosie shoved passed the crowd of girls, probably earning dirty looks, but she didn't care, she wasn't there to make friends anyway. She found Hayden pulling her shirt over her head with a soccer ball nearby, sitting on the bench. Hayden gave the shorter girl a smile.

"Hey Amber! How are you liking your first day so far?"

"It's okay, it's great actually.. I just wanna go outside." She said with a pout on her lips. Hayden's smile widened as she tickled under Ambrosia's chin, as a father would do to their daughter, and plucked her soccer ball.