Welcome back

Marinette had just finished her shift in her family's bakery. She decided to have her hair down, wear a white button top and shirt with a red sweater over it. She took her purse and opened it. "Tikki!" she called out looking for her kwami. Ladybug has been fighting crime alone since Highschool graduation. She missed Adrien and Chat Noir but kept fighting for him. "I'm coming" her kwami said before coming out of Marinette's pillow. "Was just taking a nap" Tikki said. Marientte giggled and smiled. "Well I'm going out, so you can rest in my handbag if needed." Her kwami nodded and hid in her hand purse before Marinette walked out.

Adrien just got out of the airplane, texting Marinette which terminal he was. He walked out to find Nino standing with Alya, their hands intertwined. "Hey Nino, hi Alya. Seems I won't be the only couple of our friends." Nino blushed and Alya nodded. "Where's Marinette, I want to give her chocolates." Alya shrugged her shoulders, wondering where her friend was when the trio heard a loud scream. "ADRIEN" Marinette yelled, waving her hand. Adrien threw everything down as he spread his arms open. Marinette ran fast as she could, jumping onto him, as he span her around. They kiss and she hugged him tighter. "I missed you Adrien" Marinette said holding back tears. Adrien kissed her forehead and held her tightly around her waist. "Missed you too my princess." Alya coughed to disturb the couple. Marinette turned to her with the most unhappy face ever. "I don't disturb you and Nino in your moments, don't stop me" she said before Adrien picked her up bridal style. "So Nino, you did the dirty with Alya before Marinette and I?" His friend blushed before Adrien looked at Marinette. "Well I'll be leaving with Mari, so would you help me with the stuff into the taxi?" The two nodded, as Adrien carried Marientte into the car.

They went to her place, Adrien being greeted by Marinette's parents. They went up to her room to put his stuff down when he pushed Marinette into the bed. "Hello my lady~" he said making Marinette giggled. "Hello my kitty, you made me wait." They kissed, Adrien purring as Marinette played with his hair. They went on like this for an hour, that's until they remembered their evening patrol. "OH CRAP! I forgot about our patrol!!" Adrien laughed, never hearing such words come from her mouth. Marinette pouted at him before asking him "what?" He just hugged her and got ready to transform. It was going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😏you miss me? OF COURSE :3
Anyways it's chapter one
I have to do homework now so like
HAVE FUN!!!
Voting goal: 18 (sorry)