The Fall

You aren't born a criminal. You don't get branded with a tag that reads 'Destruction' when you are laying in the clear baskets with the other children, days old. No. You grow, innocence's sparking in the eyes of the new, naïve only with held by the ones who haven't been touched by the world. Love and trust going hand and hand. No. You grow up some more, exposed to life, some in small doses, learning right from wrong. Some it is a book laid out for their young eyes to soak up, all the good and the bad, there for their understanding. That is when the picture of innocence's is shattered beyond repair. That is when the world no longer holds dreams close enough to reach, security in every dark ally and empty parking lot. This is when the sun cannot always wash away the secretes and dangers. This is when the good become targets to the bad. This is when you become branded with the path you will follow. This is when you become part of the world. When you are no longer Innocent.

              "Are you going to call me?" She whispers against my pillow. Her delicate hands traveling up my spin, it tickles slightly, but I ignore her, running may hands threw the thick locks that tangle so easily that I call my hair. cursing silently, knowing I shouldn't have done this. I force myself off my mattress, feeling the brush of sheet fall as I dance away from her soft demanding touch. I grab my jeans from the crumpled place on the floor from last night, shoving my leg threw them, looking at her pouting against my pillow. Angeline Beckers, all legs and boobs. a mass of wavy red hair spilling across my sheets, her tan body naked, and delouse, laying there with her big blue eyes pleading for me to call and call and call. To show her attention, to fuck her when she pleads. I bark out a laugh, causing her sweet blue eyes to turn cold.

            "Go fuck yourself Jace!" she spits, wrapping the white sheet around herself, I laugh again. going back to her, kissing her pouty lips hungrily. she folds almost instantly. I dance my fingers across her stomach, threatening to go lower. she sucks in a breath of expectations, I smile against her kiss, toying with her some more. getting her all wet and sweet, waiting for her to beg me to finish her off, bring her to the edge, before pulling away and walking to the small bathroom that is mine. she growls in frustration. extremely pissed off at me. but she's kinda of hot pissed off. I consider going and actually finishing her off....but the alarm clock is getting dangerously close to ten o'clock and I couldn't afford to be late. laughing again I stick a toothbrush in the side of my mouth washing my hands before preceding to brush my teeth. poking my head back into the bedroom I smile causally. making her face flame up.

           "Don't forget your shoes," I cock my head towards the open bedroom door, her black heels thrown uncaringly on the floor, never making it to the bedroom like her short black dress and lacy thong did. She flicks me off dressing quickly.

            "Don't bother calling me." she snaps out, brushing past me as I go to my dresser to grab a clean shirt. rolling my eyes I plug my phone into the stereo doc, shuffling threw my playlist, selection one that can drone the thoughts and regrets out of my head. I can't have them torturing me right now. cranking it up as loud as it can go, letting the beat rocket threw the air, surrounding me in a blanket of lyrics and sound. I laugh as Pre-Game from Bombs&bottels plays. singing softly under my breath I grab a moron plain V-neck tee-shirt from my dresser, throwing it one, slipping my shoes on I'm ready....nearly.  

            "Lose yourself, lose yourself...." I hum as I grab the cool handgun, the sliver barrel mocking me, the hunting feelings whispers across the back of my neck, causing my hair to stand on end as I slip it in the waistband of my jeans, covering it with my shirt, grabbing my jacket, I'm ready. I snatch my phone, plugging the white ear buds into my ears, cranking it up further as I sulk towards the kitchen. my apartment painfully clean and bare. a one bedroom, two bath, a wide leaving room, kitchen, two hall closets, one next to the front door, the other next to my room in the short hall, a balcony that can fit a plastic white chair and little plastic table. simply furnished.