The World Meeting

You were so excited for today that you literally flew out of bed to get ready. Why were you so excited? Well, Francis had discussed bringing you to the next World Meeting with the rest of the nations. They had agreed and you were to go to the next World Meeting. Time had flown by and it was already time to go. You had finished packing your bag, and you were absolutely ready to go to London. Francis had told you to wear something... Punkish. You found this quite odd, but thought it best not to argue. You had gone to the market and found a cute Nirvana shirt, and some black jeans with rips. You had also purchased some cute fake earcuffs, and a fake nosering.

You exited your room with your bag and strutted into Francis'.

"Francey-pants, you ready to go?" you sang.

You spotted Francis fixing his hair in the mirror. You examined his outfit as he was coming to a finish. He was wearing what seemed to be a black jacket with fur lining. It was open about halfway, exposing his bare chest. To add to this look, he had accessorized it with a black belt-like choker. You smirked and teased the Frenchman, "Well look at you, mister 'I'm too fancy for punk music'~"

"(Y/N)! I could say the same to you. However, you look amazing!" he exclaimed, mischief gleaming in his bright eyes.

You giggled and ran over to him excitedly, "So, are we gonna go now?"

Francis chuckled and lightly pecked your forehead, "Look who's impatient~"

"Francis!!" You whined, light pink tainting your face.

He grinned and grabbed your hand, "Okay, okay! Oui, we are leaving now. Allons-y !!!"

The two of you skipped out to the front doors and dashed to the garage. When Francis opened the door, you gasped in surprise. Rather than seeing Francis' little white car, you saw that it had been replaced with a long black limousine. It looked brand new, its fresh midnight black paint glistened in the sunlight. You squealed and pounced on Francis, "France!!! Look!!!"

Francis chuckled, "Oui, I know, mon amour~"

You grinned from ear to ear, "Aww~ Merciiiiii~"

He smiled and swooped you up off your feet, "Ready? We have a lot of driving to do today!"

You nodded, "Oui~"

Francis grinned and set you down in the back. He then slid himself inside and tapped the little window, signaling to the driver that you two were ready. As the limo slowly backed out of the garage and into the road, your excitement grew, and Francis just smiled at you, his chin in his hand. You grinned and looked out the window. You sighed happily, taking in the breathtaking sights along the way.

---------

When the limousine pulled up to the huge building, you couldn't help but marvel at how magnificent it was.

After the limo came to a complete stop, Francis hopped out, ran around to your side, and opened the door. He helped you out, offering his arm like the fabulous gentleman he is. You grinned and gratefully accepted. Francis then escorted you to the front, where there were two British flags hanging on either side of the doors. Before opening it, he turned his head to look at you. His cerulean eyes glowed with pride, "You ready?"

You nodded and took a deep breath and nodded, "Yup!"

Francis nodded and pushed the huge double doors open. When it was completely agape, it revealed to you a gigantic oval shaped table, with thousands of people of all colors, sizes and cultures.

You smiled happily as Francis led you to the two other males you had met when Arthur visited you. Almost immediately, Gilbert and Antonio recognized you and nearly pounced on you, "(Y/N)!!!!"

Francis laughed and pulled you aside just before the two could pile atop you. "Woah now, guys! Don't crush her! She's delicate you know~"

You playfully rolled your eyes and giggled, "Hey Gil! What's up, Toni?"

Antonio grinned and Gilbert poked your cheek. "¡Hola, chica!" "Vhat's up, frau?"

You smiled at them. "Haii guys~ Erm... I think the ceiling, Gil."

The three boys laughed in unison, "Woooooow."

Francis grinned and pulled you towards a different group, leaving Antonio and Gilbert to finish their paperwork. The two of you approached a loud man in a brown bomber jacket and a smaller, timid looking man in a light brown coat. The shy one was holding a rather small polar bear plush. Or, wait.. It moved! That was a real polar bear he was holding.

"Bonjour, Mathieu~ Bonjour, Alfred." Francis sang as he patted the man holding the polar bear.

"S-Salut, papa..." he said.

"Hey dude, and dudette?" the loud one looked at you, a questioning look replacing the dorky smile.

You waved slightly and held Francis' arm, "Hi.."

Francis chuckled, "Oui, this is (Y/N)! You know, that magnifique woman I told you two about? Mathieu, you remember, non?"

"Oui, I remember, papa! She looks nice..~" Matthew smiled cutely and waved at you. He handed you his polar bear, "Kumacheerio, this is (Y/N).. She's going to be our new maman!"

You felt your face go red, "I er- y-yeah... Haha... I guess so, huh?"

Francis chuckled softly and ruffled your hair, "Oui, chèrie~"

You giggled and stroked Kuma's fur, "Aww~ You're so cute!!"

Kuma tilted his head, "Who are you?"

You stared at the little bear in shock, "D-Did you just.... Speak?!"

Kuma just blinked, "Hm? Who are you?"

You cleared your throat and glanced at Matthew, who was just smiling cutely at the two of you. "Erm... I'm (Y/N)."

Kuma nodded and hopped down and sat on Matthew's lap again, "Mm... Who are you?"

Matthew groaned and facepalmed, "I'm Canadia, your owner.."

Francis and Alfred laughed. You smiled and soon joined them. After a moment, the big doors opened again to reveal Arthur and a much taller man. Gilbert hooted, "Hey, Vest!"

The tall blonde man rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his slicked back hair. "Ugh... Guten tag, Gilbert..." He grumbled in a thick German accent.

Arthur noticed that you were there and ran to greet you, "(Y/N)! I'm so glad you could make it, love!"

You smiled warmly at your old friend, "Hey, Iggster!"

The Brit pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Please... Don't call me that .."

"Honhon~ Would you rather be called the black sheep of Europe?" Francis teased, wiggling his eyebrows and twirling his hair.

"SHUT IT, FROG!!!" Arthur shot back.

The German that had come in with Arthur hit his fist on the table, "ZHAT IS ENOUGH!!!!"

You jumped and his behind Arthur and Francis. You didn't expect such a loud shout.

"VE HAVE A LOT OF SHIZEN TO GET DONE TODAY, SO STRAIGHTEN UP, JA?! ZHIS MEETING BEGINS NOW!!"

A/N: MEHHH!! These are getting super hard to write.... ;~; I'm sooooo sowwwyyyyy for cutting it off there, but I got nothing in me... Stupid writers block...

I have so many books I have to update ene"

It's not even funny... XD Speaking of my other books, I made a Lafayette x Reader and Hamilton Fangirl Moments book for any Hamitrash out there. And if you aren't Hamitrash.... BECOME HAMITRASH XD HAMILTON IS AMAAAAAZING!!!!!

Anywhovians... Suggestions?

Welp, au revior, mon petit hawkwolves~