French Films

"Achoo!!" You exclaimed, sneezing into a handkerchief. You sniffled and wiped your eyes, noticing Francis' worried expression. He lightly placed his steady hand on your forehead.

"You're not too warm, mon amour..." his voice had a reassuring tone to it. The worried smile on his face faded a little when you went into a coughing fit.

"Hmmmm... Do you want to watch something, perhaps?" He asked, hopeful.

You nodded, giving him a weak smile. At this, his face was finally able to relax a little. He swiftly pecked your right cheek and lifted himself off the chair he'd dragged in some time before.

As he walked off, you broke into another coughing fit. You tried to quiet yourself, only to make yourself cough even more.

In a few minutes, Francis walked back in, holding some movies. He laid them out on the bed for you to look at.

When you sat up a little, you looked at what he'd laid out, seeing The Little Prince, Les Misérables, and Amélie.

You looked up at him and smiled, "Thanks, Francis~"

He grinned and set his chin on his hand, "Pas de problème, ma chérie~ Which one?"

You looked at them once again and decided to watch Les Misérables. Francis nodded and set up the DVD player. Once it started, he sprawled out on the bed with you, snaking his right arm around your waist and setting his head gently on your shoulder.

You both sang along to all the songs, and you wept during every emotional section. You sobbed especially hard when "Empty Chairs At Empty Tables" started playing.

Seeing this, Francis tried to lighten the mood, by jumping up and performing the whole scene, exactly like it was in the movie.

You giggled, tears still rolling down your cheeks like raindrops on a window.

When the song was over, he flopped back on the bed and kissed your cheek. You smiled and nuzzled his shoulder, "You're such a dork~" you purred.

He chuckled, "Aww~ Merci, chérie!"

The two of you continued watching the movie and singing along, you performing the female roles, and Francis taking the male characters.

At one point, you started singing, but broke out into a violent coughing fit.

"Oh non!! Do you need cough medicine, amour?" Francis inquired anxiously.

You tried to reassure him that you were perfectly fine, but the only response you could get out was a quick nod before coughing again. Of course, this only made Francis even more worried. He swooped you up from the bed and ran out of the room, down the hall and out the front door.

Eventually, he was driving frantically to the local clinic. You rolled your eyes at how childish he was acting over a little cough.

You sighed shakily and stared out the window, listening to Francis mutter reassurances to himself in his native language. The weather was pretty much the opposite of how you felt at the moment. The sun was shining, the trees and rose bushes blooming beautifully, and even the clouds drifted peacefully across the sky.

Once he finally reached the little hospital, Francis quickly parked and helped you walk to the desk. He explained what happened to the receptionist as you studied the surrounding areas. The walls were painted a dark, dull grey, and the creme tiled walkway gave the room a sort of eerie feel to it.

You turned your head to face Francis, who was finishing filling out a form for you. He thanked the receptionist and led you down the dark halls and into a patient room.

This room was a major contrast to the outside. It had white walls and white tiles. You felt a little better, the spooky aura disappearing.

Francis watched you worryingly. He furrowed his eyebrows and eyed you up and down. After a few moments, a nurse walked in with a clipboard. She looked at it and spoke, "So... You're (Y/N)?"

You nodded nervously, "Y-Yes..."

The nurse smiled warmly, "No need to be afraid, sweetheart! I'm just here to make sure you're doing okay." She glanced again at her clipboard, "I see that you've been having problems breathing, and have had a few coughing episodes?"

You nodded again. Francis put his hand on your shoulder, "Oui... She was having a horrible fit just earlier."

The nurse nodded and scrawled that down, "What have the two of you been doing recently?"

You looked up at him and giggled, "Singing along to Les Miz~"

He peered down at you and chuckled, "Oui...~"

The nurse smiled, but shook her head slightly, "Singing can aggravate the nerves and tissue in her throat, so it would be best that you try not to talk at all, okay sweet pea?"

Your grin faded and you nodded slowly. Francis bit his lip and ruffled your hair, "Hey, it's okay, mon amour! We can still watch it!" He said softly, in a calming voice.

A small smirk tugged at the edges of your mouth, and you nodded again, refraining from speech.

Francis smiled and looked back up at the petite woman, "Anything else we should know?"

She searched her papers before answering, "Just make sure she doesn't talk a lot for about one to two weeks. Oh! There's some medicine waiting for her down in the pharmacy."

Francis tapped your shoulder, "Well... Let's go get that, and go back home, Oui?"

You bobbed your head, making your (H/C) locks bounce.

He took your hand and allowed the nurse to lead the both of you to the pharmacy.

Once you were finally out of the dreaded hospital, and drove back home, you were exhausted. You'd fallen asleep on the way, and Francis felt guilty just thinking of waking you during your beauty sleep. So, he gingerly scooped you up out of the passenger seat of his car and walked inside.

He laid you back on your bed and kissed your forehead, whispering in your ear, "Obtenez bien bientôt, mon amour..."

A/N: That last thing France said means "Get well soon, my love..."

Yaaaaaaay!!!! I was actually able to write a somewhat decent chapter!!!!

Welp~ I hope you beautiful Hetalians liked this chapter~

Anymore suggestions? So far, I only have "When You Watch Dr. Who".

I have an interesting plot for that~ XD

Whale!! I gotta go to school now... À bientôt, mon beau hawkwolves!!!! d03<