Epilogue

King Joffrey lived another twenty years after my marriage to Arya and ascension to the Iron Throne. In that time, Arya and I ruled Westeros fairly and were loved by all of the people. The Kingdom flourished and for the first time there was justice.

After we had been married for three years, Arya gave birth to Eddard Baratheon. From his birth, he was Lord of Winterfell, honoring Arya's sentiment that there must always be a Stark in Winterfell. I searched far and wide to locate any members of her family. Sansa refused to return to King's Landing, instead she ruled Winterfell until my son came of age.

Her little brothers, Bran and Rickon, joined the Night's Watch, but I allowed them to come and see Arya whenever they pleased. Jon usually brought them when he visited to see if I was treating his little sister well. The Starks never fully trusted me.

The Kingdoms enjoyed peace for the most part. However, five years into my reign, Asha Greyjoy declared herself "Queen of the Iron Islands." Arya suggested we attack head on, I suggested a blockade. In the end, we compromised with a siege. My advisors tried to convince me to force Arya to stay at the Red Keep, but I knew nothing could hold the wild wolf down.

We attacked with all of our force, and I could see that Arya was truly in her element. She wasn't happy unless she was fighting. When the siege was over and Asha Greyjoy defeated, I decided to give Arya command of all of my forces. There were many who disagreed with my decision, and caused me to do something I wasn't fond of doing: I told them I was King and if they didn't like my decision they could go fuck themselves. My love for Arya was viewed as a weakness by some, but can loving and supporting a strong, independent woman be considered a weakness?

Arya and I had the kind of love where we recognized that we could live without each other, we'd just rather not. Our healthy relationship gained us the respect of many.

I played the game of thrones and won, with Arya Stark at my side.

[I have no idea what to write about next, so suggestions are totally welcome]