Caught

[I might abandon this story or end it early idk but I'm not really feeling it and the views show that you guys aren't either so what's the point?]

Two weeks later, I was asleep after a rough day of training when I was suddenly yanked from my bed and forced to my knees in front of Lady Shireen.

She waved a paper in the air. "Coppers? You would think the Heir to the Iron Throne could offer more than coppers as a bribe." She tossed the letter at my feet. It was Jaime's reply, he got my letter!

"I'll have you know the inn keeper and the sellsword are both dead. I don't take kindly to traitors." The guard that held me took a boot to my stomach and I tumbled flat on the floor. Shireen was circling me almost like a lion. "Inn keepers are much more susceptible to torture than sellswords. He never read your letter though, no matter how many times I cut him he wouldn't change his story. Lucky for you, you didn't disclose any valuable information so I'll allow you to live. Only, you'll be by my side when I raze your beloved home to the ground." She grabbed my face and made me look at her. "You want information on your mother's killer? You're looking at her. After she killed my father, I climbed onto a supply wagon back from the battle and waited for the opportunity to take my revenge."

"My mother didn't kill Stannis, she killed his Red Whore!" I shouted. "You murdered her for no reason!" I struggled in the arms of the guard, trying to break free. I wanted to hurt her. I wanted to take her life as she took my mother's.

"No reason? Your craven father is weak, the elderly Kingslayer practically rules the Realm. The Iron Throne will be mine, as it should have been my father's. Your grandmother was fucking her brother, Joffrey's the result of incest. He had no claim!"

I broke free and pushed Shireen against the wall in my rage. "You shut your mouth!" Suddenly, I felt a cold blade on my stomach.

"Release me, or this goes through your soft princely belly," she snarled. "And you're of much better use to me alive."

I let her go, my fingertips left dark brown and purple bruises on her neck.

"Tomorrow, we ride for King's Landing. Prepare the siege engines," she commanded the guard. He struck me hard in the face and I collided with stone.