"Then what's that?" Ahsoka asked, leaning forward to point out the viewport. They all looked at the thing in confusion as the giant diamond-shaped thing wasn't there a moment before. But they couldn't even fathom a way for it to just appear out of nowhere. The shuttle suddenly jerked, forcing them to grab onto something to stabilize themselves as everything started beeping. They felt as their ship started toward the thing in question as if they were in a tractor beam. "It's pulling us towards it."

Suddenly the two halves twist apart letting a blinding white light fill their vision. "Everyone, strap yourselves in," Obi-Wan ordered and Ahsoka hurried back to her seat while Ikoe quickly snapped the belt into place. "Looks as though we're going for a ride," he commented as they were surrounded by the blinding white. They could only close their eyes and raise their hands to shield themselves from the blinding lights that sought to consume them whole. Soon, it went dark for everyone.

Anakin's groan filled the room as he leaned back, rubbing his neck. "I must have blacked out," Anakin muttered.

"Then who landed the shuttle?" Obi-Wan asked as he looked around confused.

"Not me," Ahsoka said groggily.

"Nor me," Ikoe mumbled, rubbing her own neck as it twinged in pain.

"Mmm, where are we?" Anakin asked as he looked at the forest outside the viewport. Ahsoka started to fiddle with her instruments, the only thing heard was the beeping.

"Some kind of organic mass," she reported after a moment. "All of our readings indicate that it's bigger than an asteroid. But at least the atmosphere is breathable," she continued once the readings were finished.

"Well, this is getting more unusual by the minute. I can't even lock down where in the galaxy we are...or if we are even in our own galaxy," Obi-Wan said after pressing in a sequence. Anakin then pressed a button earning some beeps in return.

"Well, the ship's systems seem fine, but for whatever reason, nothing's working," Anakin said with a frown that the group shared. Ahsoka takes the lead in heading out of the ship with the rest right behind her. They look around at the vegetation hoping for some clues while Obi-Wan pulled out a small scope to look around.

"Hey! I saw something. A reflection up on the hill," Ahsoka called out, pointing to it in the distance. Obi-Wan turned toward where she pointed and used his scope to look closer at what she saw.

"I don't see anything," Obi-Wan said and Ikoe's brow furrowed in confusion as she looked at where Ahsoka had pointed.

"I...I don't understand," Ikoe whispered, glancing over at Ahsoka who also looked confused.

"What...what? Uh...did you hear that?" Anakin asked, glancing over at the others in suspicion.

"Hear what?" Ikoe asked but her eyes slipped shut as she felt something brush up against her as if in a greeting.

"I didn't hear anything," Obi-Wan said as he finally looked away from the scope to look at Anakin. Ahsoka meanwhile simply shook her head. Anakin then turned around and froze, causing Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Ikoe to move in order to see the ethereal woman standing there, seemingly glowing while her green hair moved in an invisible breeze. "Hello."

"Who are you?" Anakin asked, placing his hands on his waist while Ahsoka looked at her in distrust.

"I am Daughter," she introduced herself, her voice seemingly either being many or echoing quickly, before taking a few steps forward. "Are you the One?" she asked.

"Uh, the One what?" Anakin asked, airing the question they were all thinking.

"I will take you to him," she replied instead of answering.