CHAPTER 10: The Unexpected

Aki's POV

The night strikes, and I dressed myself in glittery fitted cropped top in dark shade and a body hugging high waist skirt in red color. The slit was just few inches above the knee so it wasn't so revealing on the legs. I was comfortable with it. I glared again on my handy mirror. My lips are bloody red matching my skirt. I am quite struggling with the 5 " stilettos but they're looking so nice on my feet.

Before I stepped in the entrance, I gathered all my strength.." I am no saint but, this is the first time I will do it. This is just a flirting game, Aki" I whispered myself to calm my racking nerves. "Just for one month. All for the house" I thought to myself. "Good thing Amber lent me her blonde wig" I added.

I took a deep breath, and moved erratically sexy inside the bar. I was walking aimlessly 'till I notice Amber waiving at me. I walked up to her and she introduced me to a Brazilian Japanese guy with them on a circle couch. I faked a smile and he offered me a seat beside him. Just as I was able to bend down, someone pulled my arms and I was dragged out from the circle. I couldn't say a word. I was forced to follow him as he's taking a tight grip on my left arm without even taking a glance at me. I recognized the hair but I wasn't so sure till we reached the exit.

"Enough! You're harassing me!" I yelled at him as soon as I was able to let go . "I'll take that as a thank you" He replied with a serious menacing look. For a second, I was frightened. It was Kaoru, the Yakuza guy. I think I'm in trouble. I tried to run away, but he pulled me in. "Come here. Didn't Amber tell you, you're mine tonight?" he whispered in a mad voice and dragged me into a room near the exit. The lights were off. But the hall from behind the tinted glass wall was visible. I recognized it, it was the exclusive bar. The lights from there reflected a dim lighting in the room. I guess this room was a VIP one. I was starting to feel bad about it.

I slowly moved away from Kaoru. I thought this place was a simple flirting game. I never imagined this worst things could happen. Now I am locked in a room with a totally dangerous stranger. I can feel my knees shaking as I gradually stepped back. It was cold but I can feel my sweat dripping down my neck.

Kaoru stepped forward as he's taking off his black coat. As soon as he landed his coat on the ivory upholstered couch, I started to scream , "Help!". I tried to run around to get away. But he hurried to lock the door and tried to silence me.

" Hey! Hey! Shhhh....shhh.. I'm not gonna hurt you...Just please shut up!", he cried out. "We can't switch the lights on, or else they'll see us from outside." He added. I tried to hide myself from behind the table. His face was vague because it was kinda dark inside and my eyes were blurry. I was crying.

"Sorry to scare you. I was just trying to help. You can keep a safe distance if you want. I won't get near you." He continued explaining in a soft voice trying to calm me. "Look around. I was just trying to save you from those beasts". I can hardly see where he's staring but he's facing the bar. " You see that guy from the circle couch? " he continued. I took a glance, it was the Brazilian-Japanese guy I just met. He was heading at the counter. " Look closely" he said. I can see by far he's buying a ladies drink. Before he turned around, he pulled out something from his pocket and dropped it on the drink. He heads back to the couch and handed the drink to a girl beside him. I guess the girl was one of Amber's recruits, too. Before I can say a word, Kaoru continued telling, " That was a drug. He always do that to new girls in this club. He's actually Amber's friend. Probably why she's introduced you to him. A hunter to train a new girl."

I didn't know what to say. I feel ashamed but more frightened. "It could have been me" I uttered awfully. " I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry", I said. I folded my legs and wrapped it around my arms. I continued crying.