chapter 4

"She's mad at me."  I stared after her and Damien's retreating figures.  I growled when he put his arm around her and Ken joined and did the same soon all my brothers came and joined the group.  Except me.  I sihged sadly.  Rachael patted my arm.

"Everything will work out.  Don't worry."  I smiled at her and said bye then walked to first period.

I arrived to first and satin the back like I always did.  I waited for Tommy and Ken to arrive to class.  They came in with their arms around Nikki and Sami right next to them.  I growled lowly so the humans wouldn't hear.  Nikki's head snapped toward me her smile instantly dropping.  She grabbed Sami and walked over to two desks on the oppiste side of the room.

'Can't we just talk?' I asked her in our minds.

She scoffed from across the room. 'Not if want to have all of your limbs still attached.'

'Come on! i apoligized and I didn't really do anything.'  I heard her growl on the other side of the class room.

'I suggest you leave her alone right now.  Let her cool down.' Sami said.

I sat in class and felt Nikki's glare boring into te side of my head.  i tried to avoid it when I could.  The bell finally rang an her and Sami left the room quickly.  I walk down the hall keeping my eyes on Nikki.  I saw a Kevin who was on the football team with me roam Nikki's body with his eyes.  He reached out to smack her butt but she caught it and crushed it in her hand.  "Don't eaven think about it." She growled.  I chuckled.  She mustt have heard cause she glanced at me and stormed off with Sami.  I walked up to Kevin and said, "Back off.  She's mine."

"Really?  Damn she must be fiesty in bed.  Is she?  She's really strong broke my hand.  Imma go to the nurse."

I snarled, "Shut the fuck up." and punched him in the face.  I walk off.  I rounded the corner and saw Nikki.  She glanced my way gave me a small smile.  I stared at her in confusion.

'Thanks for sticking up for me.  And not talking about our sex life.' She said.  I smiled at her.

'So do you forgive me?'

'No.'  she winked at me and walked off.  I gaped at her.  Ughhh she is the most frustrating girl ever!

***Nikki***

This is gonna be fun.  i'm gonna mess with his head for a while as revenge. 'Sami? What class do you have?'

'Science.'

'Ugghhhh do you need to pay attention?  I need you to help me plan on messing around with Nick's head.'

'Sure.  But don't go to far.'

'I won't.  what should I do?'

'Well I think we all have P.E. together in 5th period so if you flirt with the other guys in the class then he will get jealous.  Or you could just forgive him?'

I scoffed. ' Yeah right.  I want revenge.  What else do you have? '

'Ummm.... are you looking to mess with his head like make him jealous or think u like him then crush him?'

'Either.'

'You could be all flirty and stuff then totally ignore him again.'

'Hmmm.  Nah imma flirt with other guys.  I don't want to be too mean.'

'Ok then I will see you at luch and we can go to the library and discuss tactics.'

I laughed, 'Your awesome thanks to much.'

'Anytime.'  I smiled as I noted to myself to keep that in mind.

I copied the notes for English and just sat there completely zoned out.  All of a sudden the bell rang and Ken and Drake were next to me.