"Oh...I like white ones too. Thank you, Marc." I smiled and blushed.

"Come on, I know you haven't eaten." I was about to reply but my stomach growled. I blushed in embarrassment.

Marc chuckled and said,"Looks like you're hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

We ate burgers and fries. It was so delicious. Damn! Marc has to see me eat like a monster. I was so hungry and the food was so delicious that my manners disappeared. Marc chuckled before taking a bite.

"You really are hungry. I like to see you eat like that." He chuckled again.

"Fuck you." I snapped before eating again.

As soon as we're done, Marc dragged me to another place again. This time it was an art museum. I didn't know he was a fan of classic arts. We spent an hour admiring paintings and sculptures.

"So...ready to go on an adventure?" Marc asked.

"Sure..." I felt happy the whole time. I didn't know Marc has a sweet side. He actually made my day.

We stopped by a steak house before heading to Brooklyn Bridge. It was already late afternoon when we got there. I loved the view. The bridge was long and we could see the river. We stayed there for a while to wait for the sunset.

"Kate..." I turned around to see Marc holding a food bag. He probably bought it while I was admiring the view.

"What's this?" I slowly opened the bag and took out what's inside.

"Hotdog." He finally said.

"Seriously?" I said while opening the plastic.

"Yeah..you should taste New York's hotdog. Come on, eat it." He said.

I did what I was told. Damn..it's so good. Marc's right. Man...I want another one.

"Here." He said while handing me another hotdog. "I know you want another. Your eyes and mouth tell."

"Thanks." That was the last word before I shoved the hotdog in my mouth.

We watched the sunset by the bridge. It was beautiful. I never imagined I would be watching the sunset with Mr. Arrogant. He didn't try to make me angry. I was actually glad. I haven't felt like this for a long time. I felt Marc's hand touching mine after a few seconds. I didn't hesitate. I was the one who held his hand. I was grateful to have him by my side today. It was my special day and no one except my brother celebrates it with me but I'm kinda sad he wasn't here.

"Kate.." I heard Marc whisper.

"Hmm?" It was the only word I said. I was so happy that it made me speechless.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked nervously. Wait nervously? Woah..Mr. Arrogant's nervous? Well that's a first.

"Yes, I did. Thank you." I said truthfully. And then I heard him sigh with relief so I giggled.

"I'm glad you did. Come. Let's eat dinner." He held my hand tightly and led me to his car. We arrived at Per Se around 6:50. I didn't know Marc already made a reservation here.

"Mr. Collins, right this way, please." A woman older than me said. She led us to a table that's only good for two and it was very quiet. Like there's nobody that could interrupt us. Marc pulled out my chair and made me sit. After that he did the same for himself.

"So...what would you like?" He asked, looking at the menu.

"Anything that would satisfy my stomach." He smirked and chuckled at my reply.