twenty-four

mature warning!!

jack's point of view:

it had been two weeks since freya signed that contract thing. she has been distant as i expected.

she had been getting a lot of press lately, she was always with colton. he's face had started to annoy me.

my father had practically taken over my clubs, he controlled and organised everything with my permission.

i was currently at my house doing nothing considering i wasn't expecting anyone today.

just as i began to doze off  i was disturbed by my maid, who attended my home ever so often, she notified me that someone was here to see me. she was followed by freya's long legs. my maid, ella, left the room and the house bythe sound of it.

"freya, what are you doing here? " i asked more confused than anything.

"i wanted to see you," she shrugs as if it was normal.

"you can't be here, remember?"

"but i wanted to see you," she repeated.

"like how you also want to see colton?" i scoffed.

freya's shoulders dropped as well as her facial expression. she licked her lips and pouted, rolling her eyes. i stood from my bed and walked towards her, knowing my feelings were about to be fucked up.

she immediately looked up and smiled caressing my cheek. i couldn't help but return the smile and wrap my arms around her small frame.

"im sorry about colton. it's just my father, he wants-" freya began to speak remaining eye contact.

"don't worry about him, when we are here together no one else matters. yeah?" i reassured her.

im so whipped.

with that she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me.

freya's point of view:

i kissed jack. forgetting about the stupid contract and the outside world. i kissed jack knowing where this would go.

i knew he had been waiting for this ever since that day in his office but what he didnt know was that i wanted it just as much.

as our lips moulded, i whimpered into his mouth. jack's lips grazed my collarbone leaving me to take his hair within my hands. i pulled myself closer to him as he connected our lips once again.

"jump," he whispered and i obeyed.

my legs wrapped around his lower abdomen. i attacked his neck with my lips causing him to moan my name. before i knew it he laid me on my back against his bed.

our tops were off, teasingly, he kissed my stomach using his spare hand to grab my boobs.

boobs are ugly, why are boys obsessed with them?

stop it," i laughed pulling him upwards before flipping us over.

"freya," he moaned as i used my hand to palm him. i replied with a laugh.

he used his force to flip us back other pulling the duvet other us. i traced my hand over his abs as he willing pulled off my underwear and placed a condom on his member.

"are you sure?" he asked lustfully.

"actually no," i stated seriously.

"are you being serious?" he asked moving back from me.

"no. of-course im sure," i laughed pulling him closer.

he laughed for a moment before unexpectedly pushing his manhood into me. i winced, getting used to the size.

"jack," i moaned wrapping my arms around his shoulders to push him deeper.

his thrusts were hard and precise as he moaned low profanities.

"jack i can't," i breathed heavy trying not to scream in pleasure.

"you don't have to," he replied as his  thrusts began sloppy.

after we both reached our highs jack rolled over and laid next to me. the room was filled with heavy panting.

i turned on my side, "you're amazing." i smiled pinching his nose.

he smiled and started to blush.

-
edited.
- chloe'xoxo