Chapter 21- Are You Kidding Me?!

Myles' pov
As soon as dance finishes, I sprint to my car and start driving to Briar's house. I may or may not have gone through three red lights and almost crashed into someone but it's for Briar. I love her, and I won't let anything get in my way to get to her. Wait, was I supposed to go with Abbey? Whoops. Oh well, I'm at her house now.

I jump out of my car as soon as I've parked it and bang on her door.
"Briar! Briar let me in!" I shout and she soon opens the door.
She appears to have tears in her eyes and mascara is ruined.
"Briar what happened?" I ask and she throws her arms around me.
I hug her back and she soon leads me into her house, up to her room.
"Briar what happened?" I ask again and she says nothing.

Instead, she sits down on a chair that is in front of her desk and logs onto her laptop. Ok now I'm confused. Then she opens up Facebook. Briar doesn't have Facebook. What is she doing?
"I didn't know you had Facebook." I say and grab a chair to sit next to her.
"I don't." She says.
"Why are you on Facebook then?" I ask looking at her weirdly.
"Because look at this." She says with a tear going down her cheek.

I stare at the computer screen. It took me a minute to realise what was wrong. Her status wrote 'Hi my name is Briar Nolet and I'm a slut. I'm also attention seeking and will do anything for money. So if you want to hook up, call me'. WHAT?! Who would do this? I thought those texts were bad, this is awful!

"Oh my God Briar!" I exclaim.
"Just look at these. Comments, this one is my favourite. 'I always knew what a bitch she is'." She says sarcastically.
"Briar you have to find a way to take this down." I say and put my arm around her.
"No, it's too late. Everyone has seen it." She says with tears dripping down her face.
"Even Devon has seen it." She say and I look at the the screen.
'Ew Briar you slut'. I can't believe that Devon would say that!

"Oh Briar come here." I say and pull her into a hug.
I kiss her forehead and stroke her hair as she cries into my chest.
"Shh, it's going to be ok." I say, even if it isn't true.
"No it's not. It's never going to be ok!" She yells and keeps crying into my chest.
"Calm down Bri." I say.

"No it isn-" She gets cut off by a voice.
"Briar what the hell is this?"
It's Abbey. We both turn around and Abbey's expression turns from angry to sad when she sees Briar crying. She's holding up her phone showing us the account.
"Abbey please don't be mad. It wasn't Briar." I say.
"Well who was it?" Abbey asks and tries to comfort Briar.
"We don't know." I say.
"Oh Briar I'm so sorry." Abbey says.
"Hey look even more people have seen it. Now Jenn, Tanner and Brooklyn hate me as well." Briar says with more tears flowing down her face.

Briar's pov
Suddenly my phone beeps- it's a text from Abi.
A- How do you like the new page?