Introduction

Manik Malhotra - A Rich & well known Businessman placed in Mumbai. A handsome hunk and is the dream boy of every girl. Arrogant and tough guy but a sweet guy to his family and friends who mean family to him.
Member of Fab 5 and lead guitarist too.

Nandini Murthy - Sweet , bubbly girl .Basically from Bangalore ,where her parents live. Fashion designer by profession . Is a very successful designer and is what she is on her own hard work. Loves her family and friends but lives away from them in Mumbai.

Myra Malhotra - Manik's younger sister . she is 3years younger to him . She means everything to Manik . There is no such wish of hers that is left unfulfilled by Manik.

Rishab Murthy - Nandini's younger brother . He's 3 years younger to her . They fight like cats and dogs but they love each other way too much . They share an inseparable bond .

Cabir Dhawan - A very lively person. Owns an Event management company along with his wife Navya . Is like a brother to Manik .

Druv Vedant - Maniks buddy. Is a businessman by profession and husband of Alya .

Mukthi Vardan - A very energetic tomboyish girl . Like a sister to Manik . On a relationship with Abhimanyu Takkar .

Alya Saxena - A fashionista and Druvs wife. A dear friend to Manik. And even is a very good friend to Nandini.

Navya Dhawan - Is the wife of Cabir and a mother to Abeer Dhawan . Considers Manik as her brother

Abeer Dhawan - Son of Cabir and Navya . Manik's champ. He loves his Manik chachu a lot

Abhimanyu Takkar - Nandini's best friend , he's like a brother to her . Mukthi's boyfriend and a friend to Manik .

Nyonika Malhotra - Mother of Manik and Myra . A very caring mother who loves her family. She is a businesswomen .

Raj Malhotra - Manik's father and Myra .Loves his family and is a business man .

Sushma Murthy - Nandini's mother. She is a housewife.

Vishnu Murthy - Nandini's and Rishab's father . He is a businessman.

Other characters will be introduced as the story proceeds.

Guys this is my first attempt in a ff so hope you guys like it 😊