Not over you

▪✖✖✖▪

DENNISE POV

Typing...

[Jin...]

Erase..

I sighed. Tinitigan ko ang laptop ko habang nakahiga sa kama ko sa bahay namin. Walang magawa.

Isang linggo na akong tambay dito sa bahay. Walang maaya dahil mga busy ang mga kaibigan ko sa pamilya at trabaho nila.

Typing...

[Jin Takano]

Enter/search.

I waited for a while hanggang sa lumitaw ang mga related links to Jin. Andami. Wow! From sports to business to everything.

I clicked one news.

NEWS: IS TAKANO WILL PLAY VOLLEYBALL IN THE FUTURE?

Manila. The face of Philippine Womens Basketball, Jin Takano had been seeing in the arenas watching volleyball. Some say she was there to support.

And there was rumors that she and her bestfriend Jade Santillan will join a volleyball league and a draft from PLDT and ARMY for the VLeague are spreading around the social medias.

"Yes, i play. I mean we play volleyball for fun. And there comes to our mind to join but. Maybe Jade will join." Answered by Takano when we cornered her after the ADMU vs UE mens volleyball game.

As we all know, Takano is a Math and Biology Professor in Ateneo and has business everywhere.

Takano added that if she would be a volleyball player, she would be in a middle position.

"I like the feeling of being the defender in front. When i had time after school, i visit BEG to watch and sometimes play there. Coach Charo always let me in and kinda train there."

When asked in playing for PBA 3x3, the former queen eagle just smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Even if i want to, i cant. FIBA and SEAgames is coming."

▪▪

I closed the article and went to her wikipedia. Baka may mas mapala pa ako dun.

▪▪
JIN TAKANO
Jin
Filipino-Japanese
Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
5'9
125lbs

Basketball Info

Forward position
Jersey #30

Teams

ADMU (UAAP 78-82)
PHI (2016-present)
Minnesotta (****)

Jin Ayala Takano (born on December 30, 2000) is a Filipino-Japanese Basketball player. She played for Ateneo lady eagles basketball team in the UAAP from ****-**** which led her with Jade Santillan to win UAAP Basketball Championships 4 times. She also led the team to numerous championships. And been part of the national team since her first year college.

EDUCATION

Jin Takano is a highschool graduate from Central Luzon Lab High and belongs to the Ateneo De Manila University after finishing a BS Management Engineering. She graduated as Summa Cum Laude. After her course, she took units from BS Education to have a license as teacher which she had it on that year finishing 3rd in the LET board passers. Then she mastered Business Administration and Biology in Ateneo School. She is currently a Calculus and Biology Professor in BS Management Engineering Department in Ateneo.

AWARDS-LEAGUE-TEAM

ROY- UAAP78- ADMU
MVP-UAAP 79-82- ADMU
MVP-FIBA U18- PHI
MVP (3)-FIBA Asia-PHI
MVP (3)-WWBC- PHI
Athlete Of The Year (3)- UAAP 79,81,82-ADMU
Asia's Athlete Of The Year--PHI
World's Female Athlete of the Year-- PHI
MVP-WNBA- Minnesota Lynx
MVP (2)- SEAGAMES- PHI