SORRY!

Hayyan's p.o. v

Did I say slept? Well no I couldn't thanks all to that stupid nerd. No one ever talked to me that way and he dared did. I must get back on him.

"But he was just a protective brother." Something within meh was trying to justify his action and even though I somehow agree with that I can't  just get over his harsh words. Just a nerd good for nothing.

"Hayyan come down I need to talk to you." My mom called me from the living room.

"Ok mom iam coming." I fixed my scarf just incase there are guests with her I didn't want to embarrass myself.

"Come sit next to me." She tapped  the place next to her.

"yes mom"

" my daughter we have a serious talk here."  With that my heart sank.mom normally don't give such serious look. Did anyone complain to her about me or maybe she reconsidered my advice?  My thoughts were all over the place.

You must be thinking what my advice is right? Well it is just that I always wanted mom to remarry well just for some selfish reasons, first she deserves all the happiness, second I would like our family to expand and last i wanted a father figure in our house, and the daring person iam I told her several times to remarry.you.it sounds crazy right, talking to your mother about her marriage?  Well not according to me it is just fine.

"Do you remember your aunt Aisha?"

"Which Aisha mom?"

"My childhood friend who shifted to America few years back." She explained to me.

"Yes what about her?"

"Well they are coming in a month and..."

"And iam not giving my room to anyone."  I said jumping up. It maybe as small as I don't know what but still it is dear.

"Would you just listen to me you empty headed girl?." She gave me a warning look. I just went back to my position

"Yes I will listen but no giving my room." I said clearly and firmly.

"No one is interested in your room but yeah I can tell you that they are interested in the gem inside it." Mom said that with an evil smile on her face. I just blinked blankly trying to remember any gem in my room but I couldn't remember one.

"Not understood right? Well let me explain to you." Mom was over excited now and I relaxed abit and straightened myself.

"Aisha wants your hand in marriage  for her son Qasim." And with that my heart sank.

"Mom iam not interested in any Qasim Vasim you know i have other ambitions."

"Yes I know that but I didn't say you will have to leave everything and get married today. All Iam saying is there is no harm in knowing one another and who knows he might be the one for you."  She said stressing on the last part.

"But mom iam not interested in all that now. I really want to..."

"No buts I already agreed to the idea and they are coming and it is final you will  give him a chance." And with that she stood and headed to her room.

A chance? Well my foot, just come and see how I roast you alive. If you don't catch the next plane then my name isn't hayyan.

Aadil's p.o.v
"Hi sharjah!" I went to her for maybe some help.

"Hi bro" she replied coldly. She was away for shopping the whole day and was probably tired.

"Can you please give me an idea on how to apologize to that girl?" I asked her despite how weird it sounded.

"I thought that you are a smart nerd."she bursted into laughter
"No wonder you don't have a girlfriend yet." She said in a sing song.

" Would you help me or just keep on pulling my leg?" I asked giving her a bored look.

"Well and what would I benefit from all that?" She said sarcastically.

"Whatever you want."

"I don't want a big thing, just a dance performance on my wedding day."

"What? You know iam not good at that."

"It is up to you. If you want my help then you have to agree to my demand."

"Ok fine iam ready for it."

"Good! now listen, I will go and meet with her and i will take you along then you can apologize and yeah we will meet her at her house,you know she can't say no if we are at her place."

"Ok that is not a bad idea."

"And yeah if you want to say more than sorry you can ask for my help I won't charge." She said in the most irritating sing song way that she could.

"In your dreams babe." I flipped her head and run from there before she hits me with whatever she gets her hands on.

Well since she is a girl a chocolate  and Justin bieber's sorry would do right? Nah that is a bad idea, I won't be singing any sorry song for her i don't want the neighbours to run away yeah maybe I will take a gift or something.Oh My God what on earth is wrong with my meh I shouldn't be thinking so much it just an apology I will see whatever comes along.

Hi everyone whatsap. Sorry for the short chapter iam having exams. I was thinking to update after exams but then I decided against it cause I don't want to keep you guys waiting. Please give your 👍and comment. Peace✌love yah all ❤❤❤