Chapter twenty

I did not think Harry would be apologizing for the misunderstanding with Zayn the morning after Harry and I's amazing date.

I had woken up to Harry nervously chewing on his lip and his hand on my shoulder. His eyes held guilt and hesitation. I was about to question him when he started rambling about how Louis explained everything and how sorry he was.

"Whoa Harry. Calm down. I'm not mad any more, it's okay."

"But I acted so terribly towards you. You shouldn't forgive me to quickly." Harry whispered. My heart broke at the sound of his voice breaking.

"It's okay pet. I'm over it alright?" Harry nodded and started to gather everything up. I stood and began to help him try to fit everything onto the blanket. Harry kept looking over to me to make sure I was really okay and I would just smile at him reassuringly.

When we got everything packed up, Harry walked me back to my apartment and kissed me goodbye. I closed the door behind me with a smile on my face. Pickles looked up at me from his spot on the floor, lazily looking at me.

"Hey there bud. Come here." I patted my knees but he just rolled to his other side. I rolled my eyes and got up from my crouched position. "Lazy dog."

After feeding Pickles, I decided that I missed Louis too much to let him get away from me that easily. I called him and we both agreed to meet at Subway.

^•^

"So tell me EVERYTHING!" Louis screeched when I sat down at the table in Subway.

My eyes widened and I warily looked around and found a few people looking at us. "Will you shut up. People are staring." I say with a blush burning on my cheeks.

"Let them stare. I left Curly speechless at his pig pen he calls a house. You can not tell me he didn't do anything to win you back." Louis sips his drink and looks at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Uh... 1, he took me on a date, 2, we're dating, and 3, what about you and Zayn?" When I'm done speaking I swear I see a blush on his cheeks.

"Oh um nothing really happened-"

"Nothing really happened my ass. You're blushing. You two did the dirty didn't you?" I smirk. Louis splutters and looks around the room.

"No!" I raise my eyebrows. "We didn't! I might have sucked his dick but we didn't 'do the dirty' you child."

"Mhhhmmm." They totally did. I feel my phone buzzing and pull it out to see Greg calling.

"Little bro hey." I squint when I hear the sweetness in Greg's voice.

"What do you want?" Louis looks at me questionably and I mouth Greg's name.

"Em, you know what, I was going to lie but it's useless. Deo's wedding is soon. Like real soon. Like next weekend soon. And everyone wants you there so will you come?" Greg asks. I can hear the desperation in his voice and I already know ma set him up to do this. She's never been the one for calling for last minute things.

"I doubt everyone wants me there," I grumble thinking about Tyler. "but yeah I'll be there."

"Thanks Niall. See you soon." I grunt out a response as the line goes dead. I slip my phone back into my pocket and begin to explain to Louis the situation.

"Sorry leprechaun, but I've got to bail on this one."

"What? Noooo. Don't leave me all alone with my family.  I hate them." I whine. Okay, so I don't hate all of them but I do hate most of them.