~Row Row Row Your Boat~

"Mmmmmm" I started humming to myself. I was sitting at my desk in my 4th hour Anatomy class. Everyone was either talking amongst themselves, or flipping through notes. We were getting ready to take a big test, and I was ready for it. Or at least I thought I was. Don't worry, I'm getting to the why I murdered someone part. That's the part of the story everyone wants hear. The bell rings, and the door flys open, and there stands my teacher. She's holding a large stack of papers in her arms, which I assumed at the time was the test. As she walked farther into the room, I got this extremely funny feeling when she walked past me. Was it fear, was I nervous? I really never figured it out. I must've spaced out, because when I snapped back to reality, there was a stack of tests on my desk, and several students were whispering for me to pass some of them back.
I grabbed the stack of tests, removing one. I then put the rest of them over my shoulder, and waited for someone to grab them, but they never did. So I turned around, and realized that I would have to get up, and hand the test to the one, lone student behind me. Was he too lazy to get up, I don't know. I stood up, and handed him the test, and then hurriedly sat back down in my seat. I started the test, and finished it just as the bell rang. I swear, 50 minutes is not enough to time to take a test. I handed my teacher my test, grabbed my books, and swiftly walked out the door. I don't know why, but she made me really uncomfortable, and I could never quite name the emotion or feeling I felt around her. It felt like fear, or something related to being scared. I've never been able to look her in the eyes, I just don't know why. The rest of the day went by as normal. I mingled amongst my friends, giggled and grinned nervously in front of my crush, and listened to people talk, even when I wasn't interested. When the final bell rang, I ran down the hallway, only to be stopped by my Anatomy teacher. She grabbed my shoulder, and congratulated me on my grade on the test, and then commanded me to follow her to her classroom. I didn't want to, but I just seemed to follow her. When we entered her room, several thoughts ran through my head.
Does she know I cheated, does she know that I'm scared of her, does she know that I might love her?
"Cecelia, I've noticed how much your grade has improved in here, and I wanted to ask you what have you been doing to raise your grade like that?" She asks.
Oh, she knows I cheated, son of a bitch, what do I do?
"I....I've been studying, and t..trying my best to complete my work."
I think she bought it.
"Well, I just wanted to ask you, because several students have been caught cheating, I just thought that you were one of them."
Damnit, she knew.........
" I can assure you that I'm not cheating.."
great....that's such a cliche line.....
"Well, now that that's out of the way, I saw your mother in the store yesterday, and she invited me to come over, and have a talk with her about you, and your excellent work and grades."
SHE'S COMING OVER!!!!!
"S...s..sure, you can do that, I'm sure my parents would rather enjoy it."
I'm going to fucking kill myself, why would my mother do this to me......
"Cecelia, why is your face all red, is there something you need to tell me?"
No...I told myself
"Yes!" I blurted out, I mentally slapped myself.
"What is it," she asked," is it personal?"
Before I could even stop myself, I shouted out "I LOVE YOU!"
Then I bolted out of the room. When I reached the first floor, I realized that I missed the bus, and that I would have to walk home. This was going to be a long walk home.