Escaping The River

I struggled to keep myself above the water "HELP!" I cried before being plunged into the water the last thing I saw was a dark grey cat swimming down to get me. I woke up on a moss bed in a cave I looked up and saw the dark grey shecat I asked "Who are you an- " I coughed up a little bit of water she said "Careful when you speak Now how did you get in the river?" "My dad hates me cause I have odd eyes so he killed my mom and threw me in the water" "Oh" She looked at me with sadness with a face that said '' i'm sorry '' I stayed with her for a couple moons she taught me every single fighting move she knows I had a nice life with her until one day. I slept peacefully when she decided we could go hunting together So we did until I heard a Male voice "Ok I have been sent out here cause of stray cats and they need homes so i have decided to catch some" then he found us "HOLY MOLY! Are those Odd Eyed Cats? That could get me millions!" (A/N Also The Dark grey shecat is named Lunar and also has Odd eyes yet you can't really notice them They are Amber and one is reddish amber) He ran toward us I was scared he was about to catch me when Lunar jumped in front and was captured The guy said "Eh one is enough" Then he walked off taking Lunar with him as I ran I cried Cause my only friend in the world is gone I found her den and stayed there making it my home and I cried myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so my arms hurt really bad right now but I the new chapter! HOORAY!