Chapter 2

*** Chris POV

Me & my bros finally went to sleep after, we got jacked. That night, I had a nightmare that them niggas shot me in my head & killed me. I woke up by the smell of breakfast my aunt was cooking. " Shit a nigga hungry then a B" I said. I woke up my lil bros & told they ass we gone get my chain back & kill them niggas.

"Nigga , nobody want yo fake ass chain!" Alex said. "Hell nah" Shawn responed to alex. "I spent 30$ on that chain nigga thats real B." Chris yelled out. Tf , what chain you know is Real & only cost 30$ & that chain came from big T" shawn said. "Stfu & get up" Aunt Jan said. "That nigga whining over a fake chain & shit" Alex shouted.

Lil mike had called my phone, I picked up & he said he know who took my chain , he said them BBE niggas took it. I shook my head, showered & put my v neck & trus on with my white force.Everybody else got ready & we left & drove over there! Yunno, im always strapped & so is my lil bros.

We kicked they door down & ask where my chain was! 4 fat niggas had guns on me , alex & chris. I was hidin my gun & shot one nigga in his balls he fell to the floor crying. "yeah you weak ass nigga" I jumped up & down on his belly. Alex & shawn both said "nigga quit playin so damn much".

"Where my chain cuh" I yelled with gun to his head. "here" trey said, as he throw the chain "nobody want that fake chain anyway". "Why you take it then dum ass" I said. Me , Alex & Shawn walked out safe & good.

**End of Pov

Chris called his ex girl Jasmine (Jas) & told her what happened.

**Jas Pov

Fanastied by Chris' story bout that fake chain , my baby Israel was getting mad cause I was on the phone with him. "GET TF OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM NOW" Israel yelled at Me. Chris was talkin bout Israel, but I finally hung up. Israel & Chris always had beef..

"WHY TF YOU STAY TALKIN TO HIM HUH TELL ME!" Israel shouted as he pushed me to the wall grippin my arms. "Stop it Israel!! " I whispered in his ear as tears fell down my face. He stopped & pull me to my room.

He pushed me on the bed.. I am still a virgin & i wasnt ready I was thinking in my head. "Bae ,im soo sorry , you know that right!?" He said. I said "yes I know baby". He climbed on top of me & kissed my neck, while he was unbuttoning my jeans. "Mmm, stop it you know im not ready bae I just cant" I said to him in his ear while he was on top of me.

"UGH , damn what tf manee you aint gone never be ready!!" Israel said while walkin to the couch in the living room.

He was covered with his cover & he was watching tv. I followed behind him when he left the room, I sat next to him on the couch , he was laying there with his mad face. Tears start running down my face as I stared him in his hazel eyes.

He asked "what was wrong?" as he whiped my tears away I pushed away my face & started speakin.

Tears still running down my face, I sniffled " my friend went to my friend's house . . . . t-to see if her other friend was there"... I sniffled steady crying. "Her brother opened the door . . . .

she went to to her room" & . . . . she looked around & she wasnt there". . . "He locked the door.. The lil girl was terrified , he took his clothes off" . . . . "&& pushed her on the bed & put all his weight on her . . . He took her clothes off . . ."

I looked away for a while & turned back around , stared in his eyes & started crying he looked confused. I started back talking ..... "he touched her, the lil girl is crying & screamin "help" nobody heared her ". . . "He put his hands on her mouth &" ... && i looked away on the grounded & started back talkin. I swallowed , tears still falling .. && "he stick his thing in her private part". . . . . "he finished his process & she layed there crying so hard". . . . "Just crying watchin herself bleed on the bed".

"That little girl was ME !" I raned back to the room & cried hard in the corner holding myself running back in forward. ISRAEL raned after me hold me & said "why you didnt tell me baby? Im soo soo sorry" I felt his heart beating & cried even harder because he didnt know that happened recently..