(BOOK 3) Chapter 31 - Kiss me hard before you go.

Start from the beginning

Slow, passionate and burning.

I needed air. I needed to regulate my heart beat. I needed to tame all these crazy butterflies attacking my stomach.

But above all that I needed this kiss.

Minutes passed. A thousand passionate thoughts passed my mind.

I didn’t want to but I had to.

I pulled away, and although we weren’t kissing or touching it felt like we were. We were just looking at each other.

I let my hand feel for the door handle again.

‘’See you around.’’

*

Was I being a bastard by changing my number and only telling a few people?

And by a few people that meant strictly family, Israel, Nate, Nat and Cecelia.

I really wanted to wash myself completely from that life. I couldn’t get baptized again; I had been baptized religiously about 5 times now. I needed to be baptized socially. Just start again.

‘’Miss Anti-Social?’’ I heard Jim knock my door. I told him he could come in. His head popped up on the side.

I knew I had been extremely anti-social, Sam had come home for the summer holidays yesterday and I only muttered a slight hello then ran back to my room. I was only allowed to get away with it for a couple of hours because everyone thought that I still had exams and was revising. Then Sam burst down my door and found me just aimlessly playing with my nails.

He tried to ask me what was wrong but I couldn’t really talk to him about it so I just lied and said I was on my period. I had never seen Sam run so fast out of my room.

‘’Hey Jim’’ I smiled.

‘’Were going to the Zoo.’’

‘’The zoo?’’ my mum hated animals.

‘’Yeah, there’s a really cool safari park about a 2 hour drive’’ I nodded. I loved Jim and I couldn’t be rude to him. Even though I didn’t want to go, I smiled.

‘’And I brought someone very special along.’’ I heard her scream before I saw her. Shannon! I couldn’t stop grinning. Okay, now I wanted to go.

She had never been to a zoo/safari and I we were going to take her zoo virginity.

Wait, no that doesn’t sound right.

I love kids but not like that, we were just going to take her to her first zoo trip. Shannon was so lucky to have Jim as an uncle. He was so cool.

She ran into my room under Jim legs and jumped on my bed.

She looked amazing. She looked like one of those little tumblr kids with her hair in a high ballerina bun and a fringe out. She was even wearing an all grey tracksuit and Airmaxes to match. Wait, this isn’t what she usually wore. I looked at Jim and he just nodded.

‘’She met Sam yesterday’’ That explained it ALL.  It explained everything.

‘’Do you want to help me get dressed?’’ She nodded and turned to Jim shouting something in Chinese. He put his hands up and walked out. I’m guessing she told him to get out.