Chapter 15- Home Again

-Paisley's POV-

Kat sat up and looked around. She glanced down at her wrists and bust into tears. God, I just wanted to run and wrap her in the tightest hug in hug history. "I'm sorry!" She screamed, and wrapped her arms around Frank. "It's okay baby! I-I want to be your boyfriend again!" He stumbled over his words. "Yes Frank! I want to be your girlfriend!" She nearly yelled as she kissed Frank. "Well I guess the coma is out of the question." The nurse said as she walked in the room. "Thank God!" I said, relieved to see Kat okay. She is my only best friend! I can stand to see anything bad to happen to her! "KAT!" Everybody yelled running to her side. They all enveloped her in a huge group hug. "So, when can I go home?" Kat asked from under everybody. "As soon as you feel good enough to." The nurse said turning to Kat. "I feel much better now.... Can I go home?" Kat asked, her eyes getting bigger. "Of course, I'll get the doctor to help you get checked out." The nurse said, turning to walk out of the room."Thank you!" Kat said relieved.

-Kat's POV-

Once we got home, I almost ran through the door. I was starving! Ray walked to the kitchen and asked me, "Hungry much?", while I was devouring a pop tart. "Starving." I replied with a glare. "I'll warm up.... a pizza? Nah, COOKIES!!!!" He screamed, causing everyone to run into the kitchen. "OH MY GOD, COOKIES!!!!" Everyone yelled, sitting down. "Thanks Ray." I said kissing him on the cheek. "AAAAAHHHHH!!! KAT GERMS!!!! GET THEM OFF ME!!!!" He yelled falling to his back, clawing at his cheek. He then continued to pretend to die. (Dramatically I might add.) Mikey stood up and walked to his pal who was still laying motionless on the kitchen floor. Mikey poked Ray with the tip of his shoe. "No cookies for him..." Mikey said. Ray immediately popped up and said, "I'm good." We all had a good laugh as Ray walked to the freezer to get the cookies.

I heard a cell phone go off and saw Gerard fall out of his chair, struggling to get the phone out of his pocket. We all giggled silently, and continued to watch him try to force the phone out of his skinny jeans pocket. He flipped it open and sang, "Hello?"..... "Oh hey man what's up?" At this point he had a glass of water raised to his mouth. He set the glass down but still had water in his mouth. Gerard's eyes went huge and he spit the water across the table and everywhere else. He started coughing so Bob jumped up and hit him across the back. Gerard stopped choking and yelled into the phone, "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME?!"...... "WE'LL BE THERE IN FIVE DAYS!!!! BYE!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, "OH MY GOD!!!" "What is it?!" Frank yelled staring at Gerard. Gerard took a deep breath and continued, "We, have been nominated for band of the year!!!" Ray almost fell into the oven, Mikey and Gerard hugged each other, and I hugged and kissed Frank. Bob just stared at Gerard, "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!" he yelled. Gerard threw his head back and yelled to the ceiling, "I'M NOT!!!"

We all raced upstairs and started to pack. I heard someone thump down the stairs and open the creaky oven. I heard a knock at the door and me and Frank wrestled over who would answer it. When the door opened Paisley was standing there looking shocked. Me and Frank were frozen mid-wrestle. His hand was on my stomach, he was biting my lip, I had his hair gripped in one hand and his ankle in the other. "Heeeyyy." Frank said still biting my lip. "Cookies are done...." She said looking at us like we were from another planet. Me and Frank jumped up and raced back down the stairs. There was a plate of cookies sitting there in the middle of the table. We all chowed down and everybody but me and Frank went to pack up. There was one cookie left.... This can't end well..... We started to wrestle again. He ended up pinning me to the ground and staring me in the eyes.

Everybody came back down the stairs and said they needed something from Wal-Mart. Me and Frank were still wresting over that one cookie, so they just left without another word. We started giggling and went upstairs to finish our "wresting". After we were finished, we ran back down the stairs and to the cookie. I went ninja and hopped on the table, while Frank just tried to run straight through. We both grabbed opposite sides of the cookie at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled. I pulled one way and he pulled the other, breaking the cookie in half. We happily sat down and started eating the cookie halves. I waited until he had a good mouthful of cookie and I said quietly, "Munch,munch,munch...." He spit the cookie out and started to laugh. He laughed so hard he fell out of his chair.

-5 DAYS LATER-

We are all on the tour bus headed for New York City. I ran and jumped on the couch near Frank. I sat sideways in his lap and started making out with him. "It's almost your birthday Frankie, what do you want?" I said against his lips. "You." He said tickling me. We rolled off the couch and into a tickle fight. "STOP I'M GONNA PEE!!!" He screamed. "NOT UNTIL YOU STOP!!!" I yelled breathless. We both surrendered and laid on our backs. Frank grunted and stood up, he picked me up bridal style and sat on the couch. I rolled over and giggled into his chest. We stopped in front of Wal-Mart and hopped out. We were just going to mess around but me and Paisley spotted something in the sports section. "OH MY GOD FIRE BATONS!!" We yelled running for the isle. "You two twirl?" Gerard asked us as we picked up the baton case. "Yes we do!" We said looking at Gerard, we picked up two normal batons. We performed a routine to The Black Parade in the middle of Wal-Mart. "Will you two do fire baton at the show? " Frank asked and everybody else asked, "Please?" "WE WILL!" Me and Paisley yelled running to buy the batons. We hopped back on the bus and sped away.

The bus came to a stop in front of a hotel. We checked in under my name, cause you know, fans and whatnot. Frank and I got our own room, Gerard and Paisley got their own room, leaving the Bob, Mikey, and Ray together. We had half an hour until the show. Frank put the X's over his eyes and created the same thing I did to him. (Chapter 10) I put on a  red one strap dress that that came to my knees, and curled my hair and puffed it, I also put it in a twist ponytail. I had to twirl in this dress, so I took time picking it out. I put on red eyeshadow and black eyeliner. Paisley put on a purple dress and had purple and grey smokey eyes. The rest of the guys were wearing tuxedos. "Here we go." Gerard said stepping outside.