The One and Only SAMCRO Princess

(I don't own Sons of anarchy but I do own my OFC Chelsea Morrow) DRAMA AND FANFICTION

I was sitting in a jail cell  for indecent exposure and slamming a cop in the wall. I was humming to a song when I saw Unser come in with Jax Opie and Chibs. I saw Chibs smiling and Opie and Jax pissed more then you can think.

Here you go Sweetheart. Chibs said while giving me his hoodie.  I said my thank you and started to walk outside I stopped in my tracks when I saw all the sons and my mother and father staring at me.

I walked up to my 1965 cherry red convertible mustang. I got to my driver door when I saw the Nomads and Tacoma staring at my clothes. I was wearing a mid-thigh sexy red mini cut out sides dress with Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160mm Black Pump and my black leather jacket. I had my makeup still sexy red and smoky eye shadow and my black eyeliner and mascara. The thing that shocked me was that my Curly Bumped and pulled to the side.  I just smirked at the boys and got in my car and blasted my radio that was playing "she wolf by: Shakira.

BYE SEE YOU AT THE CLUBHOUSE! I yelled over my music.

HAPPY POV

I was sitting at the bar with Tig when we got yelled at that we have to go to the police station to pick up Chelsea because she got a arrested last night.

Who all going? Chibs asked in his Irish accent.

EVERYONE last time she does this indecent Exposer thing. Clay yelled while throwing a wrench at the wall.

I will get Tacoma and Nomads for you pres. I said while downing my shot and walking towards the Tacoma and Nomads outside.

Hey Killer what up? Kozika Asked while drinking a beer and leaning against his bike.

we all have to go down to the police station to pick up Chelsea. I said irritated because of that she always does this and always gets Scott free.

Damn what did Princess do this time? Kozika asked while throwing the now empty beer bottle away I was about to answer when i saw clay and samcro and Tacoma and the reset of the nomad already to go and the troublemaker.

LETS GO! I heard Clay yell over the engines.

I have been waiting for 30mintues for this bitch to get of the god damn stupid police station.

I heard the door open and close then I all sudden I saw Chelsea taking off Chibs Hoodie to give it back she was wearing some red sext mini dress with cutout sides and heels and she looked holy shit hot.

 I heard her yell something about the clubhouse and then drove off listening to some song that had Spanish in it.

CHELSEA POV

I had went back to my place that I brought when I was 18. I had changed in to pink and purple tight shorts that I use for volleyball and I had a Same color pink tank top and pair of white toms.

I was dancing around the clubhouse to country girl (shake it for me) by Luke Bryan. I was singing and cleaning up the bar and the floor . The song started to have a beat to shake my hips so I got on top of the bar and shaking my ass and hips to the beat of the song. I heard laughter and whistles from the crowd I had. I my dad yell about getting my ass of his bar so I did but instead I took of my shoes and ran to the strip pole and I was thanking god in my head that I took dance and gymnastic my whole life and I could heard the boys laugh and made sex joke towards me and I just smirk.

Are you done? I heard clay ask I just smiled and keep cleaning

NOT GOING TO ANSWER ME IS BAD MOVE NOW WHAT HAPPEN LAST NIGHT TO GET ARRESTED FOR INDECENT EXPOURSE? He asked while yelling.

I AM 27 I WILL DO WHAT I WANT AND RIGHT NOW I WANT TO GET SHIT FACE AND SLEEP WITH SOME RANDOM GUY. I said while grabbing a bottle of tequila and taking the first guy arm length.

I was drinking on bed when I realized the person I grabbed was SAMCRO killer Happy Lowmen.

sorry hap. I said slurring my words

its alright Chelsea I understand its hard. he said while leaning against my dresser in the clubhouse.

I walked up to him pushed him to the bed and kissed him hard and angry. I was in control my hands were all over him and I explored him mouth and then all sudden our clothes where going everywhere and I screamed his name multiple times and he groan and I moaned for more.

After couple hours of having sex I fell on my back panting and gasping for air. Happy wrapped his arms around me and we both fell asleep in each other.

<<<TO BE CONTINUED>>>