13

Nicki POV

"Stop." I looked at meek serious in the meeting.  He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

He rubbed up and down my thighs slightly chuckling. I got up and walked to the other side of the table by Jose's dad. Meek smacked his teeth and I shrugged. Jose's dad Pablo, said his mom couldn't make it. So I'll take his dad instead.

"Anyways, for starters is there anything going on at home with jose..?" He shook his head. "Ok so there's been multiple problems with him.. Distracting other students, breaking there belongings.. Disrespecting me.. Figh-.." Meek cut me off.

Meek POV

"Yeah and that disrespecting her ain't poppin. Ion know what it's gonna take in order for you to get that through his mind but respecting that one is not poppin off." I said referring to Nicki.

Nobody actually understand why I'm so protective over any girl that's mines. I had to watch my mom go through that shit as a child. With a man disrespecting her. I'm not playing that shit with Nic.

"Well I dunno what all he's causing but he doesn't do this at home. Sometimes he argue with his mom, but it's not as bad as how your explaining it." He said and me and Nic nodded.

Nicki POV

"Well it is, I don't wanna keep you long. Just talk to him about it please and thank you." I said and stood up. Walking out the office ahead of meek.

"Nic." He called my name and I looked back.

"What." I said turning around. He held his hands out and I went into his arms.

"Why you gotta attitude baby?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

"Because.. You tryna finger me while I'm talking to a parent." I said In a baby voice with my chin on his chest.

He bent down and pecked lips.

"Stop being a baby." He said and I pouted my lips.

"I'm your baby." I said and he chuckled. Kissing my lips again I let go.

--

"Meek so theres these new Jordan's that came out. I wanna get them for our 'baby'." I said and meek looked at my apple laptop.

" I said and meek looked at my apple laptop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I like that.. But baby we don't have a child yet." He said and I giggled.

"Meek these 12's so cute. My baby would be precious in these." I said and meek nodded. Coming over to me kissing me.

Meek POV

"Stop looking at baby things.. Cause I don't want you sad that you don't have one ok?" She pouted her lips and I kissed her lips.

"Anyways.. You wanna get them with daddy?.. Match my fly?" I said and she giggled smacking her teeth.

"No, you tryna match my fly because I talked about them first." She said and I chuckled. "You right."

"We will go to the mall after work tomorrow ok?" I said and she nodded. "Meanwhile let's go eat dinner." I said and we walked to the kitchen.

--
Nicki POV

Walking in the store I was stopped my Meeks ex girlfriend.

"Nicki!" She yelled out and I turned around rolling my eyes.

"What!" She jumped back and put her hand over her chest. "Bitch don't act surprised what you want?" I said and she came closer.

"Don't get mad but I just wanted to show you something.." She showed me a picture of a little girl who was about 1.

"Aweee she's cute

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Aweee she's cute." I said showing my side dimple balling my hands up by my cheeks."

"That's Meeks daughter! He got my pregnant and hasn't been In her life for 2 years, I was wondering can you tell him about her." She said and I giggled to myself.

"Oh it it?" I took the phone from her hand and looked at the little girl. "That's not his child." I said giving her the phone back.

If that is his child.. Me and meek can make a better looking one. I thought and laughed to myself.

I know that's not his child. Meek would've told me by now. And I'm fed up with all his little hoes coming to me trying to start something then I get mad at meek. I'm not doing that anymore. Getting what I need to get I walked out the store going home.

"You got what you wanted?" Meek asked and I giggled.

"Yes." I said sitting down in his lap.

"So what happen today?" He said. Eating one of my sour gummy worms, I looked at him.

"Nothing much.. Jus ran into one of your exes and she was talking about how your the father of her child and all that."

Meek POV

I was surprised as fuck that she was in my lap since shawty was telling her she had my child.

"Why you so calm?" I said and she giggled.

"Because meek, that's not your child. She not even cu-.. She doesn't look like you." She said and I chuckled knowing what she was about to say.

"So it's about the looks baby?" I said and she ate another one nodding.

"Alls I know is that our child will look nothing like that." She said and we both chuckled.

"Never expected my baby to be so mean." I said and she smacked her teeth rolling her eyes.

"I'm not mean. The child is not cute, want me to lie?" I shook my head chuckling grabbing her waist tighter. I kissed her neck and made my way up to her mouth. She put her gummy worms down and kissed me back.

"You'll have one soon baby.. Don't worry." I said and went back to kissing her.

•••••

😂😂😋😋

20+votes
20+comments

Excuse all errors! ❤️🤘🏽