8

2 days later...

Nicki POV

Meek was at work, and I was getting ready for a work meeting. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

"Hi Miss. Minaj." The principle said as I sat down.

"Hi. How ya doing?" I said and he nodded his head.

"Good. How bout you."

"Good. Just want to know when can I start working again." I said and he took a sip of his coffee.

"Well.. That's what the meeting is for, what exactly happened?" He said and I adjusted myself in my chair.

"For starters I was going to get something for me and Meek. Which you should already know, we're in a relationship. I came back from handling something and she was.." I cleared my throat. "All pressed up on him." I said and sat back.

"So... What happened after that?" He said sipping his coffee again.

"I beat her a-.. Butt." I said and he chuckled.

"So if I check the cameras that's what happened?" He said and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and he started clicking the mouse looking for the footage.

He found it and clicked on it.

"Ok. Let's watch." He said and played it sitting back in his chair.

I was actually seeing what happened before I came in. I could see meek backing up and the hoe all on him. I started shaking my leg under the table biting the side of my lip.

"Ok thanks that's enough." I said and he watched the fight and turned it off.

"Ok, so it appeals that you are telling the truth." I giggled.

"I know.. There's nothing to lie about." I said and stood up.

"You can enter your classroom!" He said and I smiled.

"Thanks!" I said and walked off.

--

"Miss. Minaj!!" The kids screamed and ran up to me in the middle of meek talking. I bent down and hugged them all at the same time.

"Hi sweeties!" I said rubbing their Heads.

"Wassup." Meek said and I stood up walking to him to give him a hug.

"Hey." I said. I wanted to kiss him but these little munchkins here.

Meek called out there centers and they all went there. About 5 minutes it was quiet. Me and meek went over to the bookshelf and talked.

"I saw what happened." I said feeling bad I threw it at him.

"Yeah. You see I ain't do shit!" He said silently and I nodded.

"My bad." I said playing with my bracelet, and he took it off.

"Stoop. That's mine." I whined and he laughed.