graduation

*A/N* the story is basically get forwarded to the end of the year.

" Hey babe." Ashton said as I got in his car. I don't live with him anymore since my mom found a house.

"Hey." I said. Today was graduation and we were both wearing our graduation outfits. Mine was white and his was red.

"Are you ready for graduation?" He asked.

"Yes, finally. How about you Mr. Valedictorian?" I said, it was true. Ashton is one of the smartest kid at school. I was surprised when I found out.

" I'm nervous about my speech." He admitted.

"I'll be right there in the crowd." I told him.

"I know." He said and smiled.

.

.

"Ashton burke." The principle said and I started cheering so loud. My name was near the very end since my last name started with a w.

"Ally Clifford." No one clapped besides her little minions. I felt bad. I'll get over it in a minute.

.

"Marie Jefferson."

"Wooo. Go best friend!!!" I shouted.

.

.

"

Cara Williams." They said. Finally!
I heard Ashton and Marie and cheering in the crowd.

.

.

"Now I would like to welcome up our schools Valedictorian." The principle said and Ashton got up.

" Hi,my name is Ashton Burke and I am the school's Valedictorian. Thanks for coming. I would like to start off with saying how great most of you guys are. I was in a horrible accident last year and lost my memory which I'm glad I got back. I have many great memories with you people and I remember the love of my life who was in the accident with me. I can't believe I did. This is a new generation of kids. Ten years from now I can imagine someone creating something like siri turning your talking into writing for you or the new generation of smart phones. You might even open up a famous theme park and I'll be able to say I went to school with that kid. We are the future. We will be the future doctors, teachers, movie directors, and whatever. Whatever you do just remember we are a new generation. People younger than us will look up at us and learn. Thank you." He said as he walked down the stage as everyone clapped.

We walked onto the football fields and threw our caps in the air.

I felt a tap on my back so I turned around. Ashton was on one knee with a ring in his hang. Oh my....

"Cara, I know that I forgot about you for a little while but my love for you is unexplainable and I couldn't imagine my life without you. I'd probably be a player with a drinking problem by now. You complete me. You're my yin to yang. You're my peanut Butter to my jelly. You're my Meredith and I'm your Derek. You're my other half and I need you. Cara Williams, will you marry me, it doesn't have to be now. I just want to know that you are mines." He said. I was crying tears of joys.

"Yes!" I said as I went up to hug him.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

A/N

Hey guys, new chapter. It's the last chapter. There will be an epilogue coming soon. Cute ending and the greys anatomy part. I didn't realize at first that Ashton had the same last name as burke and his parents were doctors too. Haha. Anyways yeah. Vote and comments stuff.

Xoxo,
Me

He's Just A Playerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें