Chapter 5

A/N HEY YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! OK SO I'VE BEEN DOING SOME THINKING AND I WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES SO FIRST: THE TITLE ITS JUST NOT WORKING FOR ME AND SECOND: THE PIC I JUST DON'T FEEL THAT SAME ABOUT IT AS I DID WHEN I FIRST PUT IT UP, BUT I HAVE A NEW ONE AND I WON'T PUT IT UP UNLESS I HAVE A NEW TITLE. SO CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE COMMENT A TITLE FOR ME PLEASE! IT WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME ILYSM!! anyways here's the story (: Xx

Nialls P.O.V 

it's been 2 weeks since I was in the hospital, and a lot has happened; Harry and I got really close and his mom treated me like a parent should treat a child. I've never really thought about going back home but I know that I have to, I just don't know when.  Not knowing what to do I head downstairs to the kitchen to find Harry in only his boxers making pancakes, I walk towards the isle in the middle of the kitchen and sit on the counter. 

"Morning" I say 

"Hey, morning" he says as he puts the pancakes on 2 plates. 

"Where's Anne?" I ask noticing her vacancy.

"Work won't be back until late though so we have the house to ourselves" he states with a slight smirk on his face.

As I was chewing a piece of pancake I said "Hey Harry?" 

"mmhmm?" he answered with his mouthful looking up at me. 

"Let's have a movie day" I suggested being too lazy to go anywhere or do anything today.

"okay sure you get the food together and I'll choose the movies" Harry recommended 

"sure just don't chose a lot of romance movies..." I said raising my eyebrows 

"of course not" Harry said with a wink. 

 After putting our plates in the sink making a note to wash them later I searched through the cabinets and grabbed 4 bags of chips, and put the popcorn in the microwave. 

I returned to harry with a tray full of food and pop, Harry put out a few blankets and pillows to makes us more comfortable. 

"What move did you put in?" I asked as I set  the tray and cuddling up to Harry's side. 

"You'll see" he said while kissing my head. 

Harry pressed play and seconds later 'Love Actually'  appeared  on the screen I turned to see Harry was already  looking at me with a smudged look on his face.  

~~~~~~~~~ 

After the movie was over I was sitting in Harrys lap with his hand around my waist protectively. 

"can I chose the movie this time?" I asked looking at Harry with pleeding eyes 

"Sure babe" he said chuckling. 

I got off his lap and searched for a scary movie and sat back down on Harrys lap 

"What movie?" he asked 

"saw " I said with a wide grin on my face.

"Wow you sure you won't get scared babe" he asked with a smirk on his face

"we'll see who gets scared" I said challenging him

As the movie went on I have to admit that I was getting pretty scared but nowhere near as scared as Harry was. Even though he wasn't verbally scared I could feel his body tense up around me and I could also tell by the way he hold me just a little tighter when something happened. I turned around to face him and I could see the absolute terror in his eyes , he turned to look at me and I think he could see I was scared too because he brought me into a tight, protective hug.

"Hey Niall?" Harry asked after a while

"Hmm" I asked not paying attention 

"can we please watch something else? "  my heart broke hearing the absolute terror in his voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'M SO SORRY I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT YOU GUYS DESERVE AN UPDATE

(Last updated December 27, 2015 at 11:39 am)