Chapter 28

The picture above is of Shawn Mendes and it refers to my authors note at the end of the chapter.

After we met up at the park I got into his car and we started driving. It was quite a long drive so I decided to take a nap for the rest of the ride since I know that I'll need my energy for later on.

I woke up an hour later feeling as energized as I'll ever be in these circumstances. I looked over at Mr. Morrow seeing how focused he was on the road. I looked out the window and noticed we weren't too far away.

"Not too far now" I heard Mr. Morrow say as we drove by a sign that read 'WELCOM TO LONDON', I turned on the radio and as I was surfing through different stations I heard Battle scars by Lupe Fiasco playing. Though it was almost finished I let it play letting my mind reminecs in the memory of when I first met Niall, he was singing this song and I fell in love with his voice before I got to know him and now I am completely in love with him.

When the song finished the next song to play was Lay me down by Sam Smith and it also reminded me of Niall. It reminded me of how much I miss being in his arms and how his eyes would light up when he was talking about so.ething he's so passionate about or the little sparkle that would appear when he would laugh or smile.

"It's gonna be okay Harry, we'll find him and justice will be served" the man said most likely noticing my grim mood.

"I know but how can two people be so cruel as to put him through all of that?" I replied feeling so angry

"Because Harry" he started

"People like that don't feel remorse. They don't care that they're hurting him, they just take great pleasure in causing other great harm." He continued

"To them this is all a game, a game that no one but them wants to play." He finished

"How do you know?" I asked turning to look at him

"Years of research my boy" he answered.

After that the rest of the ride was silent except for the radio that was now playing Uma Therman by Fall Out Boy.

"We're here" I said to myself

I didn't want to get out of the car yet, I was mentally preparing myself for whatever I'm about to find and if I'm being honest I actually feel sick to my stomach.

I looked down at my hands that were in my lap and then up again to see Mr Morrow standing outside the door waiting for me. I let out a shacky breath and got out of the car, when I closed the door the middle aged man locked it with the press of a button.

We tried the front door but it was locked, that's when I remember Niall telling me that they never locked the back door for reasons he never understood.

"Let's go around back they always left that door unlocked" I said usingy hand to signal him to follow me.

Once back there we tried the door and low and behold it was unlocked, we went inside the pitch black room so as I was walking a long I slide my hand along with wall trying to find one bit I had no luck suddenly, the lights flickered on I looked over to Mr Morrow to see that he had found the switch.

This was the kitchen, it looked fairly clean give or take a few dishes in the sink and it was also big. There was an island in the middle that had a bowl of fruit, a news paper.

The last time I was in this house was with Niall and we found the life less body of Greg, I don't want to find that here, I don't want to find anything that's supposed to be attached to Niall's body. I want to find him in one piece and I want him ALIVE.

We roam around the house without finding anything and now we're about to go down to the basement.

"I think things are about to get a lot worse" I said letting out shacky breathes

"Why do you say that?" Mr Morrow asked from infront of me

"Because the last time Niall and I were here we found signs of and his brothers dead body" I said very bluntly.

"Let me go first then yeah?" He said trying to ease my nervousness

"Yeah I'd like that" I reply while wiping my palms on my jeans.

I watched as he slowly made his way through the door and down the stairs. As he went further and further into the room he turned on his flashlight.

It was about 3minutes in when I heard

"Harry get down here now!" This made me even more scared as to what could be so urgent

As I ran down the stairs being careful not to fall I see Mr Morrow holding something or someone..

"is that.." I started in a whisper not bothering to finish

"Yes it is, he's got a pulse but he's unconscious and he's been beaten badly

I rushed over, fell to my knees and took him into my arms and holding him so tight that I never wanted to let go.

I started crying while saying his name over and over, I finally have my baby back and I'm never letting him go

Ever.

Again.

~~~~~~~~~~
GUYS THIS IS THE CHAPTER YOUVR ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND IM SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF IT! OH THAT NOTE HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I NEED TO SAY FIRST: I HAD THE PLEASURE OF GOING TO THE REHEARSALS OF THE MMVAS ON SATURDAY AND I MET SO MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE ( SHAWN MENDES, TORI KELLY, CARLY RAE, MIA MARTINA) AND THEN ON SUNDAY I GOT TO WATCH THE AWARD SHOW LIVE IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!
SECOND IT IS SUMMER BACATION SOOO WOOOP I'M THINKING THAT THEY'RE MIGHT ONLY BE AT MOST 10 CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY LEFT. IM TRYING TO REACH 45 OR AROUND THERE. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL AMD THANKS SOUCH FOR 10.2K READS THIS IS SO AMAZING!