Moonlight's A Human?!

Lemons POV

Lemons POV

I yawned and stretched my arms out.
I leaned over to pet Moonlight but what I saw was extremely disturbing.
"AHHH STRANGER?!" I screamed.
She looked up immediately and looked around. What the heck?
"Oh hi your that person that took care of me yesterday, Thank You so much!
And that means I owe you lots of love so you have tamed me!" She said with the most happiest cat face ever.
"Um ok? You are tamed by... Me" I said with a confused look on my face.
She jumped out of bed and started doing this cute kitty dance.
"Wait how old are you?" I said grinning. "17! " she answered happily.
"Me too I'll sign you up for school, you start today!" I said smiling.
"Ok But Will I Be With You The Whole Time?" She asked with her hand on her arm. I shrugged. "Depends" I said.
"Now let's get you dressed!" I cheered.

She looked at me shyly. "This school stuck must stink." She said.
"It won't be if you stay by me." I said.
She smiled and Hugged me.
"I am happy that you are my best friend!" She said. "Ya" I answered back "Ya I guess I am."

Stars POV

I walked into school with the usual frown on my face. I searched for Lemon Brat but she wasn't there...strange.
BANG
I stand corrected, there she with her friend Liz. Wait... Who's That Black Haired One? Even Neko was staring?!
"Hey You Stupid Rebel!" Lemon said.
"Who's that new friend of yours?
I asked sarcastically.
"Her name is Moonlight." She said smirking. "Oh ya and where's your friend? Oh ya that's right you don't have any!" Liz said laughing.
"Well it's better being lonely than seeing your faces." I said winking.
All of a sudden Moonlight ran up to me, grabbed my shirt, and pushed me up to my locker choking me.
"SAY SORRY!" Moonlight screamed.
Everybody looked at us.
"For what?!" I asked.
"FOR MAKING FUN OF MY OWNER!"
Moonlight screamed.
"Friend Lemon whispered to her in the background. "I mean friend!" Moonlight Said quietly.
"FINE IM SORRY!" I screamed.

Lemons POV

Did Star actually say sorry to me?!
Now I feel like really bad.
"Ok Moonlight that's enough."I said.
Moonlight look back at me and dropped Star on the ground.
Poor Star, not that I like care.
Moonlight walked slowly towards me.
"You ok Star?" I asked. "Ya? Can you leave me alone now?" She asked. Wow she wasn't very happy. I backed one step away. "Ok well bye?" I said and walked away with Liz And Moonlight following me.

Stars POV

WHAT THE HECK!
That was so embarrassing!
That Moonlight girl wasn't very happy.
Why the heck would she call Lemon her owner? Maybe sea just one of Lemons slaves.
I got up and dusted myself off.
I looked up and noticed everybody was staring at me with their mouths opened. I gave them a glare of anger and they immediately looked away like nothing happened. I'm still furious.
RING
There's the bell. I got my stuff and walked to my class.

Lemons POV

Moonlight was in all my classes because I told the principal that she will go crazy if she's not near me.
I opened the door and realized that there was two seats. One at the front of the class, and one at the back of the class. The rest were taken, So I sat at the back of the classroom.
I was about to put my purse on the floor and saw Moonlight on the ground next to me. "Moonlight." I whispered.
"Ya?" She whispered back.
"You have to sit at the front." I whispered back pointing at the front desk. "But I want to sit next to you." She whined. "The only way your going to sit next to me is to get the boy next to me to move to the front" I whispered to her giggling. We both looked to the boy next to me. Moonlight got up and tapped his shoulder.
The boy looked up at us. "What?!" He asked quietly with an annoyed look on his face. "Can I please sit there?"
Asked Moonlight. "Of course not you stupid noob. Go sit somewhere else!"
He said with a red face. This can't go well. Moonlight looked up at the teacher and screamed, "HES NOT LETTING ME SIT HERE!"
The teacher looked back at us with a frown. "Dude I got here first." The boy said with a confused look on his face.
"TEACHER GET HIM TO MOVE!"
Moonlight screamed again.
"There's an empty seat right here!"
The teacher said pointing to the front seat. Moonlight looked at the front seat and walked over to it. "Ok." The teacher said and got back to her lesson.
"Squeak!"
Everybody looked over to moonlight moving the desk across the room to the back. She put it next to mine and sat down. The teacher looked back at us with a red face. "WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST DO?!" She screamed. "I moved the desk next to my best friend..." Moonlight said quietly. "WELL PUT IT BACK!" The teacher screamed even louder.
"but she makes me happy." Moonlight said. I smiled and said, "Ya I make her happy but you don't seem to care
Mrs. I don't give a crap."
The teacher now was furious. "FINE HAVE YOUR GIRL TIME THEN!"
Moonlight looked over to me and I looked over to her. I held out my hand for a high five. Moonlight turned her head. I grabbed her had and made her hit my hand. "It's called a high five."
I told her grinning. "Cool!" she said hitting my hand. She really hits hard.                                                             The teacher started her lesson, so we looked at the board. Im so glad I have another friend... A cat friend.

To Be Contined