School

Stars POV (BTW I suck at writing stories)

Schools back and I'm going to freaking explode into ashes.
I hate school as much as I hate bunny's! What Am I going To Do with my life? "Hahaha well look who we have here! REBELS ARE STUPID AND SO ARE YOU!" Screamed my rival Lemon.
"I am making a list of regrets, just to be accurate, how do you spell your name again?" I asked sarcastically.
Lemon just flipped her hair in front of my face and walked away.

Lemons POV

My friend Liz was sitting in the back with me during class talking about boys. I just sat there because all I was thinking about was Star being like 10% less cooler than me.
SHES SO CLOSE!
I need To Like Totally Talk To Liz About This!
"Liz Listen ok Star is Like almost cooler than me!" I said to her.
"Oh No." Liz said with a hand on her mouth. "And like we need to like make me look better than her like totally because-" I was cut off by my teacher Mrs. Meek. "Why are you talking in the middle of class?!"Mrs.Meek asked  angrily.
"Why are you Teaching in the middle of my conversation?!"I asked quiet rudely.
The whole class giggled. I may have brought my popularity up an inch.
"Detention!" Mrs. Meek Screamed, and got back to her lesson.
Worst day ever!

Stars POV

I was in class in the front and the teacher asks me to come up and find North America. I point on the globe "Here it is..." I said. "Correct. Now class, who discovered America?" The teacher asks. "Um I did idiot..." I said smirking. "Detention!" She screamed.

In Detention

LEMONS POV

"Eew Eew Eew!" I said squeezed my fists. I hate detention, it's like a total nightmare! But you know who I had to sit. Next to! My worst rival Star! Because Like Our Detention Teacher Chose Seats!
So I sat down next to her quietly.
She didn't seem to enjoy it she looked very weird her face was red and... Wait Red?! Why? What the heck is going on? ....... OMG SHES POSSESSED!
"What are you looking at?!" She asked frustrated. "I don't know it isn't labeled!" I said grinning.
"Ugh!" She screamed.
I just grinned and looked back at our sleeping detention teacher.

Up above is Lemon walking into detention!

:) Smile

At the bottom is Star Just Chilling!