5. Do you ever talk like at all?

We are on our way to the camping site, in the rain and the cold. I should have taken on a better jacket, because it's already soaked through, so are my shoes. Should have listened to mom to put on rain boots, which Dandy was smart enough to do.

She is a little further in front of me, and as I thought, Andrea is keeping her distance. Not that I mind. It feels nice to hear other voices and the sound of water that streams down on the grass floor. The river that we are walking next to is huge, and I hope we are not going to live close to that. It would not be pretty to wake up with a lake in my pants.

Dandy turn to watch me, and I smile lightly to her. Then she stops walking and I end up next to her. We start moving forward together. Sometimes I catch her watching me. Not like that is something new. She always looks at me. We just walk in silence, which is nice. Maybe I could get used to this.

We came to the camp for about twenty minutes ago. Our teachers informed us to just put up the tent as fast as possible, and if the rain stops pouring down, we can try to make a fire, which is probably not going to happen. It's wet all over and now I am staring at Dandy. Who, is working on to get the tent up. While I am standing with my hands in my wet jacket, shaking so bad that I think my teeth is going to break.

Dandy stops everything she is doing, and watch me for a moment with her tense, hazel eyes. Then she stands up, rubbing her temple as she moves over to her bag. I hope she is done soon, because I need to change and take off my shoes. I can't feel my toes.

Before I know it, Dandy comes towards me and lay a jacket around me. Her eyes narrowed, very focused as she does it. I smile to her brightly as she turns and continue with the tent. Don't get me wrong, I asked if she needed help, but she just looked at me. She didn't even nod, which kind of answered my question. It was very nice of her to lend me one of her jackets. It's better than mine, and it smells good.

It looks like Dandy is done as she takes down the zipper on the tent. Then she grabs amazingly enough, both of our bags and throw them inside. She holds the tent open for me to step in. I smile as walk in, but stumble on the edge. There is a pull on the jacket she lent me, keeping me from falling face down. I step further in as I get my feet working like they should. A smile and a blush come across my face as Dandy comes in.

"Thank you." I say, since she saved me from making a fool of myself. Dandy don't even nod, maybe she is not in a very good mood today. I mean it's cold and wet, but I can't see a trace of her reacting to it.

"Umm, Dandy." She watches me after checking around, her eyes still so tense.

"I-I need to change." I say looking down at my wet clothes, and then my eyes widen as she holds up my bag to hand it over to me. I smile as I grab it and she steps back into to the rain.

"No." I sigh, I am such an idiot, but standing here and feeling like an ass does not make it better. I step into the sleeping room and start changing in a rush.

"You can come in now." I call out to Dandy, after changing almost everything. She comes back in and take off her jacket and shoes to step in next to me. I sit down and look through my bag, finding my sleeping bag. Which I jump right into, because I am so cold. Dandy lies into her own sleeping bag as well and just lay down with her arms behind her head, watching the roof as we listen to the rain.

"Dandy?" I say lightly and she turn to watch me with her fascinating eyes.

"I'm sorry that I..." She shakes her head, stopping me from talking. I was going to tell her that I am sorry that I am not much of a help. To be honest, I am just a mess. I watch her confused and then just shrug to myself. I don't know how to talk to her. I guess she just wants it to be quiet.