Chapter 7

WARNING: SEXY TIMES AHEAD (smut)

Jordan felt his face heat up and his "little friend" get harder. Jorel noticed this and dragged Jordan to his room in the van. Jordan gently pushed Jorel onto the bed after closing the door with his foot. The kiss was never broken except for breath.

Jordan straddled Jorel and slipped his hand under his "dead cultore (however you spell it)" shirt. His cold touch made Jorel shiver. Jorel slipped off his shirt as did Jordan. Their lips locked again and this time, Jordan swiped his tongue over Jorel's bottom lip, asking for access. Jorel allowed him and Jordan slid his tongue into Jorel's mouth.

Jorel traced the hem of Jordan's jeans with his finger. He made his way to hiss belt and undid it. Jordan helped him by pushing his pants down and off of his ankles. Jorel unbuckled his pants and pushed them off as well.

Jordan slunk down and pulled off Jorel's boxers. As he did, Jorel's member sprung up. The size shocked Jordan. He looked up at Jorel, silently asking for permission. With a slight nod from Jorel, Jordan placed his hand around the base.

Jordan started to pump Jorel's cock. This caused Jorel to let out soft moans and squeaks. Jordan swiped his tongue over the tip. After a few flicks, Jordan took Jorel in his mouth. Jorel placed his hand on top of the younger man's head and pushed down, causing Jordan to gag slightly.

Suddenly, the door swung open and the other four men barged in. Jordan shot up and held Jorel's length in his hand. Both of them frozen in shock. Matty dropped his beer and his jaw dropped as well.

"Oh my god! I knew you two were gay!" exclaimed Danny.