Chapter 1

Jorel sighed angrily. Vanessa glared at her ex-boyfriend.
"Go to hell... That is ALL I have to say to you. Good day, Mr. Decker," she yelled as she walked out the door. As she closed it, it slammed suddenly. Jorel clenched his fists so tight, his knuckles turned white.
Jorel felt his eyes water up and a lump form in his throat. He knew he was about to break down. Vanessa was the best thing that had ever happened to him.
George, Matthew, Jordan, Dylan, and Danny walked through the door the moment Jorel plopped seemingly lifeless onto the couch. Tears rolled down his face as the men immediently hushed and ran to their friend.
"Jorel! Buddy, what happened?!" George asked frantically. Jordan sat next to Jorel. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes.
"Vanessa dumped me after an argument. She hit me and walked out..," Jorel barely managed to drag the words out between sniffs. Worried and saddened looks spread across everyone's face. Jorel shook his head and practically threw himself onto Jordan. The sudden force caught him off guard. After a few heartbeats he wrapped his arms around his suffering friend.
The other four men circled the embracing two and patted Jorel's back gently. After about five minutes, Jorel's breathing calmed and slowed, he was asleep.
Mouthing the words,'What do I do?' Jordan glanced at the sleeping body. Daniel chuckled silently and jerked his head towards Jorel's room. After that, Jordan situated his arms so they held Jorel comfortably. Picking him up slowly, he treaded lightly towards Jorel's room. Jordan kicked the door open softly and gently placed Jorel onto his bed.