Kelsey looks at me with a half smile. "Ok sugar have it your way but I call the shower first. "So she takes off and jumps in the shower.

I walk slowly back to my room and search for my phone to call Jason. The phone starts ringing as I lay back on my bed. Then I hear Jasons voice on the other end sounding tired and hung over. "Hello."

I take a deep breath, not knowing what to expect from Jason, after last night. "Hey Jason, I-I'm sorry about last night I really didn't mean any harm-"

 He cuts me off. "I'ts fine dumpling. Hey it's already forgotten. Do you want me to come over for a while before I have to go to work?"

 I sit up running my fingers through my hair. "Oh man you have to work today baby? I thought you were off?"

 I hear him breathing heavy into the phone. "Yeah they called me this morning and asked if I could work the night shift so I told them no problem. We still have like three hours before I have to go to work so I'm heading out the door now and I'll be there in twenty." With that he hangs up the phone.

Oh, crap. I need to get in the shower and it feels like Kelsey has been in there for thirty minutes already. That's no big surprise. She takes forever doing everything.

 I walk over to the bathroom door, tripping over that dang shoe again. I pick it up and throw it down the hall. "Kelsey hurry up, I need to take a shower before Jason gets here."

"Ok sugar I'm getting out right now." She walks out of the bathroom and through the hall naked.

 I turn my head away and laugh to myself. "Don't you know what a towel is? Why don't you ever just bring your clothes in the bathroom with you?"

 She looks at me and stands there naked as if it's natural. "I never know what I want to wear until I'm sitting around naked looking through my clothes. Besides I like to feel free." She laughs and walks in her bedroom shutting the door behind her.

 Great I have like ten minutes to jump in the shower. I jump in and turn the water on hot full blast. I jump in and the water is cold. You have got to be kidding me. The last thing I want now is a cold shower. I wash up as fast as I can while shivering in the cold shower. I jump out shaking and run to the living room expecting to find Kelsey out there, but instead Jason is sitting on the couch watching t.v.

 I walk up behind him and bend down by his neck. "Where's Kelsey? I just had to take a cold shower because she used all the hot water."

 He looks behind me and smiles when he sees me standing there in only my towel. "She was leaving as I was walking in. You look cold baby." He stands up and walks around the couch and puts his arms around me. "Don't worry baby I can warm you up." He pulls my almost naked body close to his and presses his lips firmly against mine. He starts running his fingers all over my cold body and pulls my towel off of me. I look at him in shock as I cover my body. He pulls my hands away and looks at me. "Don't worry baby no one's here except me and you."

He picks me up and throws me on the couch and lays on top of my naked body kissing my lips. I slowly find myself getting more into it as I start to explore his body and heat things up a little. He starts kissing on my neck and biting me. Then he starts sucking my neck so hard that he's gonna leave a huge mark so I punch him in the chest.

I push him back and frown at him. "You're going to leave a big nasty hickey."

 He pushes his face back into my neck. "Baby I want to leave my mark on you. I need guys to know that they need to keep their hands off."

 I grab his head again and firmly hold it away from my neck. "Why would you even worry about that? You know you have nothing to worry about."

 He jumps off of me and I suddenly feel really naked and uncomfortable. "What... you don't think I see this trash you have as a roommate that has a different guy almost everyday. I know these guys have friends and I'm not letting them think you're single."

 I stand up and grab my towel to cover my naked shivering body. "First of all you should know I have more class than that, and don't you call Kelsey trash. Yeah she might not be the best roommate but you know what she is here for me when I need someone to talk to, which is more than I can say about you." I turn and point to the front door. "You might want to hurry up and get out of here, you only have two hours before you have to go to work and I'm sure your friends are wanting to see you. So why don't you just get out of here until you can learn to respect me and my roommate. Got it?"

 He shoots me an evil look before heading for the door. "After this, who knows if I'll be coming back. Now you'll be free to let those dicks touch all over you."

 I continue to point at the door but raise my voice this time in anger. "Jason just get the hell out of here. Now."

 He walks out the door puching the wall on the way out, leaving a small dent in it . I walk over and slam the door behind him and lean against the wall with my chest moving up and down with my heart racing. I don't know what the hell just happened but I just want to run off and cry. I run to my room and curl up on my bed and just cry my eyes out for hours. I use every bit of energy as I cry myself to sleep.

I wake up to light knocking on my door and Kelsey poking her head inside. "Mind if I come in sugar? Is everything ok?" She looks me up and down. "You're still in your towel and you took a shower like three hours ago."

 I sit up and rub my eyes. "No, me and Jason had a fight. He thinks it's ok for him to go out and party with who knows, but it's not ok for me to go out and enjoy my life. He tried leaving a hickey on my neck just to show everyone I am his. I got pissed and I made him leave. I don't know what I'm going to do now. He's probably never going to speak to me again."

 Kelsey scoots closer to me and touches my leg. "Sugar.. if he doesn't want to talk to you then that's his own loss. Look at you, you're fucking sexy as hell. Even without clothes. "We both look at my towel and start laughing. "Look Kendra, Jason is a douche. He doesn't even deserve you. You should throw him away like the old used up douche that he is." She wraps her arms around me as we both start laughing. "Cheer up woman. Aaron is coming over in a couple hours. We're going to watch movies and order pizza. So get dressed sugar and have some fun."

 I pull my towel tighter as it slowly starts to fall off. "Oh I don't know if I really feel up to it. I mean, I think me are Jason are about to be breaking up and I'm just way over stressed right now."

 She stands up pointing a finger at me. "If you don't come out of  your room then we will come in here and do it right on your bed with you in it. Are you sure you want that to happen? Just saying."

 I look up at her and can't help but to laugh. "Yeah I don't think so, just give me about an hour and I'll be out . Deal?"

"Deal sugar lips."