Chapter 16

Next Day

Fab 5 , navya, Nandini & Chacha were watching news on tv in living room. Ever news channel was showing news about Nandini that How Nandini talked about woman's respect and many renowned celebrity were praising her. Even in newspapers page 3 there was news about last night's incidence.

Cabir : Wa meri behen to ek raat me celebrity ban gayi.

Chacha lovingly caressed her hair and Nandini gave him a bright smile.

Chachi was gone out for some kitty party and Soha was in her room so there was peace in atmosphere and everyone were enjoying coffee with Nandini praising session.

Mukti : Sach me yaar she is so perfect. She is best.

Alya : Right Mukti ,Nandini is so caring , so beautiful, a very good cook , she just all rounder Her husband will be so lucky right ? Well Nandini you must be having a boyfriend right ?

Manik choaked coffee and started coughing badly after listening to boyfriend thing.

Chacha : Manik beta are you ok ?

Manik nodded in yes and Cabir controlled his chuckle.

Alya : So yeah I was asking Nandini do you have any boyfriend ?

Mukti : Come on Alya she is so pretty obviously she will have one. Right Nandini ? Tell me n who is that lucky man ?

Listening to this Manik was feeling sad unknowingly or we can say jealous but he couldn't figure it out and was desperately waiting for Nandini 's reply. Unknowingly in mind praying god to let the answer be a NO.

On the other hand Navya and Chacha became sad and Nandini's smiling face turned into horrified expressions and she became a bit restless. Cabir noticed it and kept his hand on her shoulder Nandini who was lost in her thoughts shivered due to sudden touch but realized it's Cabir so beceme calm.

Now everyone became aware that something was wrong.

Mukti : What happened ? Did I say something wrong ?

Chacha looked down and Nandini composed herself tried to cover up the situation giving a : Nahi Mukti you didn't say anything wrong. Nothing happened.woh I'll bring some snacks to eat ok

With that she left from there with sad expression. Chacha also got a call so he left. Everyone turned towards Navya.

Mukti : I know that something was wrong definitely with them, do you know anything ?

Manik : why did Nandini become sad when Mukti asked about her boyfriend ? Does she have any boyfriend ? Is there something wrong ? Speak up Navya

Cabir : cool down Manik give her a chance to speak only then she will tell something.

Mukti : Navya tell us yaar is any problem ?

Navya sadly said : No she doesn't have a boyfriend.

Manik's face lit up like a 440 vat bulb, he smiled widely but what navya spoke gave him 440 volt ka zatka.

Navya : How can she have a boyfriend Mukti Don't you know that Aunty (Chachi) has fixed Nandini's marriage.

Fab 5 literally jumped off from their seats and loudly shouted : WHAT ?

Cabir : kiske sath ?

Mukti : kab ?

Manik : kyu ? I mean kis liye ?

With Manik 's question everyone passed a weird expression to him

Druv : Manik what kind of question is this ?

Cabir : waise tu kis liye Soha se shadi kar raha hai Bhai ?

Manik looked here and there and to change their attention turned to Navya.

Manik : will you please tell ?

Cabir smirked : tuze badi jaldi hai Nandini ke husband k bare me janne me

Manik glared at him : Shut up Cabir and Navya you continue her marriage fixed with whom?

Druv : yes please Navya tell I can guess that Nandini is not looking happy with this marriage.

Navya sadly continued : how can you expect her to be happy Druv ? Nandini's marriage is fixed with Aunty's (Chachi's) own younger brother who is 17 years older than Nandini, he is A widower. He was in jail for 10 years for murdering his own wife.

Fab 5 : WHATTTTT ?

Fab 5 became angry and started shouting in anger.

ALYA : What the hell are you saying navya ?

Cabir : What nonsense is this ? Aunty's brother ? A 40 years old criminal widower for my 23 year old little sister. No this is wrong. They are playing with her life

Druv : How can this happen ? This is dangerous guys. He killed his first wife. I think they are forcing Nandini for this marriage.

Mukti : Obviously Druv they must have forced her which girl would agree to marry a criminal Every girl wishes a HERO in her life and in Nandini 's case she actually deserves one. The way Aunty and Soha behave with Nandini was too much but Aunty fixing her marriage with her criminal brother is too much.

Manik was sitting there numb while others were discussing his heart was aching in pain by seeing Nandini 's condition.

Cabir : Guys we'll not let this happen guys. We have to talk about this to Aunty and uncle. We can't allow then to ruin an innocent life.

Alya : yes they can't do this injustice to Nandini. I mean we can see that they hate her but this is completely wrong I can see some wrong intentions of them.

Druv : We will talk Nandini and tell her that there is no need to get afraid we are all with her.

Navya : Guys, it's useless I and Abhimanyu tried our best to stop the marriage but Nandini agreed for this marriage.

Cabir : What ? Nandini agreed? Aunty must have forced but no this will not happen I have accepted her as my sister and I'll not let anyone Ruin her life.

Navya smiled on Cabir 's this statement

Just then Nandini arrived with a pale face snacks in her hands

Manik who was silently listening all the while held Nandini 's hand turned her and spoke : Don't do it Nandini. Just Don't.

__________________________________

I know kahani me TWIST as gaya. just try to guess who can be the person with whom Nandini 's marriage is fixed. Keep guessing. Will try to update today only. Till then take care💖