Part 4

I still cant believe that Tyler likes Shannon and that I do aswell. I just wanna tell her how I feel about her. I know! When she comes to live with us, which is like in a few days, then I will tell her and hope that I said it before Tyler. She is the first girl that I have liked this much I just hope that she likes me back.
*moving in day*
So its like 5 in the morning and I still haven't gotten any sleep, I am just too excited to see Shannon and Alex. I just lay in bed thinking untill like uh 11 maybe I kind of lost track of time, but at like 1 we are picking Shannon and Alex up from the airport and driving them to the house.
Also Meghan isn't moving in with us anymore, her and Kyle broke up and now he is really upset about it. She cheated on him and he just thought that the relationship wasn't a real relationship anymore.
*1*
Me, Bryan and Kyle were in the car on the way to get the girls and Bryan turns his head and asks me "Johnnie how did we meet Alex?" I replied "Youtube I think I can't really remember dude, why?" "Oh its just that I was thinking the other day about how all of Mde came into my life and all of it seems to be youtube." He then went silent and I asked " Bryan are you okay?" Yes I am aware that this is the worse question to ask a depressed person, but I am just wondering and I know that Bryan will tell me the truth. He replied with "Not really man. But you know how it is. I will be fine."
I then said "Bryan you know that we can tell me anything." I was really confused with what was going on in his head. He replied with "I know I know. Its just Im now getting on with life and I havent even found a girlfriend, like most people my age are married by now." I comforted him and said " You know Bryan you don't need a girlfriend because all the love that you need comes from MDE and all of the escapers. Thats how I think of it and it helps me through." He just smiled and nodded his head.
*At the airport*
"Shannnnnnoooooonnnnn, Alllllleeeeeeexxxxxxx!" I screamed at the two girls as they were running towards us. I greeted both of them with a massive hug and grabbed Shannon's bags for her, Kyle grabbed Alex's for her. "It is sooo nice to finally meet you guys in person at last!" Shannon said we all continued talking whilst walking over to the car. We all jumped in, Bryan driving and me just next to him, with Kyle, Shannon and Alex in the back. Bryan has a massive car so we can fit loads of people in it.
We got back home after about an hour of driving and laughing. We all got in, showed the girls their room and ordered a pizza. We all sat in the living room after the girls had settled in and we were all chatting so I figured that now was the time to tell Shannon. I walked over to her and sat down next to her, she was sat on the other side of the room to everyone else, and I whispered into her ear "Shannon your perfect." I smiled at her and looked away. She just sat there looking confused but excited. She then finally said back "So are you."

Soo guys that was another bit on the story, I am really sorry that I haven't updated in ages but I have been super busy. Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this. Btw the thing with Kyle and Meghan actually happened 😢 Well I hope you have a great day,
Chelsea xxx