Part 3

I got out of bed and went for a shower, I grabbed some clothes, I can't remember what ones and walked down the stairs to see Kyle sitting on the sofa watching tv with Bryan, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can of monster from the fridge and walked back over to where Kyle and Bryan were.
"So whats our plan for today?" I asked. "Well at like 3 Tyler (Hagen) is coming round to do some videos with us." Byran said. "Ah okay cool." I replied, I didn't really know Tyler that well but Bryan did, Tyler helped him through his depression and now they are like brothers.
*at 3*
Tyler knocked on our door and Bryan basically jumped at it, I was surprised that he could get up that quickly. He greeted Tyler with a really big hug and when he finally let go Tyler came over to us and said hi with an awkward smile. Bryan ran over to us and grabbed the camera and said "Shall we start then?" After about 3 hours of making videos we finally finished, we order pizza and had a really deep discussion about how our lifes ended up like they did and what we have been through, it was nice to finally open up about my past with my depression and my dad. (Video) Tyler said something that made me think wait what. He said "You know how me and Shannon well we are talking alot... and well... I think I like her..." I just sat there thinking what wait she is mine... no she is mine, he can't have her. She is made for me and I am made for her. No. SHE IS MINE! Of course I didn't say anything about it to him.
She is just perfect and she is beautiful and she is coming to live with ME, not him ME which means I have to say something to her... I have to tell her about me liking her before Tyler does.

So guys thats another part sorry its short, but as I say its my first one so I am just experimenting atm. So bare with me. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Hope you have a great day.
Chelsea xxx