Chapter Seventeen

Quietly she watched the sparklings play waiting for the chaos to die down. She knew her energon tanks were full enough but was getting warnings about it not being fully filled, it was probably just a glitch. Sighing she pulled apart Megatron's brood as they began to fight one another a bit to roughly. The sound of a door clicking open sounded and she looked to find Knockout, thank Unicron. Renari sighed again but in relief this time around.

"I'll be right back babe." He said picking up Daggerstrike, HarpFire, and BloodEclipse and walking out of the room. Surely she would be put to use other than sparkling duty, sure she had some of her own but that didn't mean she was going to sit around lazily. Sahri's had very off set attention spans. Feeling ravenous Renari gave into the warnings of low fuel, maybe she was with spark again? She shrugged off the thought with a light laugh and looked over at the metal crib as Fox and Wolf began to duke it out, although they couldn't accomplish much since they were fairly worn out they still put up a fight with one another.

She picked up an energon cube silently and guzzled it down. And then actually thought of the possible fact, Sahri's could be with spark with up to two sparklings, any other embryos formed would be put into stasis in reserve energon tanks until the time of the others being births, and the common number of embryos was usually three or four. Sahri's had very sensitive inner workings and couldn't sustain anymore than two sparklings at a time so this was a rational explanation. Renari smiled and looked down at her abdomen while cocking a curious brow and ear, could she be?

She sat down on the couch but not before getting another cube. Oh what an odd life cycle she had. Lazily she laid back onto the couch not wanting to move very much. Since when did it get hot in here? When? She growled softly to herself chiding over bitter thoughts.

~Yep I'm with spark.~ She thought sighing again. What an odd life cycle indeed.

*********

Sorry for the writers block guys, and I'm trying really hard to break it but this literally took me an entire week to write just this. I am really sorry too for the long wait, but anyhow DragonNinja out.