Chapter Eleven

Renari sat there stunned for a few more seconds, she was still processing over what happened. She then shook herself out of it and went to take a shower, after that was done she put herself through a buffing as well as a decent polishing. If she was going to hang out with Knockout after what just happened she may as well make herself look nice. It was just a small while later until she was glimmering like a black leopard spotted diamond put up to the sun. A knock sounded from the door, Steve again. She hissed un-audible curses under her venting, couldn't this vehicon leave her alone?! Grunting annoyed she opened the door to find him with a small metal box,"Here's your Dads new visor, he didn't come pick it up yesterday so I thought you could bring it too him?" He said handing her the box,"Well you look nice, what's the occasion?" He said before letting her answer.

"I'm just hanging out with someone..." She said as she shut the door leisurely, his hand caught the door and held it open.

"C'mon tell me!" He begged.

"Fine Knockout, there now leave me to my business please." She muttered as he made a strange comical face than scuttled down the hall. She then walked down to her fathers quarters and banged her fist on the door,"Open, UUUUP DADDY!!!!!" She cried as the door slid open and her father peeped his head out to see if it was actually her, his visor was still cracked as he peered at the box in her servos. He opened the door and let her in to his quiet dorm,"I have your new visor father." She crooned opening the box and holding it out to the silent mech. He gratefully took the visor and pulled his own off, he had deep bluish purple optics just like the highlights on his armor they were shaped like Re's only his pupil was circular instead of slitted, he had thin lips something Renari hadn't inherited by him but her mother, and his faceplate was just a tad bit more triangular then hers. He also had a long scar over his left optic from his long ago battle with Megatron. He quietly slipped on his new face plate and gave Re a few happy clicks and whirs from his spark and let her go on her merry way, he was happy to have her back and to see how much she had grown. But Knockout was being a slight thorn in his side he noticed how he noticed how Knockout looked at her, if he hurt her in anyway Soundwave was sure he would tear him to shrapnel.

***************

Renari made it to KO's room but not without a few whistles and glances from the vehicons, oi it was hard being the only femme on this war ship. She tapped lightly on the door with a fisted servo, Knockout opened up the door a few seconds later letting her into the room. Some drinks were set out on the counter and he had some fancy throw pillows put on his red couch, the room lighting was pretty dim too. Feeling her optics fall to his peds she proceeded to look at his fresh paint job.

"How often do you get your paint job redone Knocks?" She asked as he gave off his famous smirk and chuckled a little.

"Eh, you could say I'm vain about my appearance, it seems to please you." He said in a slight whisper, 'Primus is he trying to be seductive or something?!' She thought raising a sarcastic denta.

"Your a tease you know." She murmured closing the door behind her.

"And why is that?" He purred walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"I-I you, er, aahhhh!" She said tugging at her receptors.

"Come over here and have a seat, you look a little flushed." He said patting the couch and leaning on one of the pillows.

"O-Okay," she stuttered,'Slag he has me stupid again!' She thought as she walked over there and took a seat furthest from him getting heated again.

"Sit closer, I don't bite Re, you know that." He teased.

"Nah I'm, hehe happy right here." She said nervously.

"Sorry this time around I'm not going to take no for an answer." He laughed then leaned forward from the pillows and pulling her into his lap, so she was draped vertically across his body and upper chassis, he could feel her spark buzzing and humming erratically. She looked hysterically into his optics with her beautiful green ones,'I wish I had more with you Re, but I only wish I knew that you wanted the same from me...' He thought as he slipped his servo around the back of her helm and pulled her close to his faceplate and kissed her deeply, it took him a minute to realize she had reacted to him and was slipping her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. It felt like a sweet eternity for Knockout before he had to break away to cool off his systems, he felt hot too. He took a few deep breaths as well as Renari who had a new look to her optics, something more passionate.

******************

'Waking up in Knockouts arms, this may take some getting used too.' Renari thought as she woke up out of her recharge the next day with the faint light from the window in the top middle section of the right room wall seeking out her optics annoyingly, she turned around to face Knockout gently turning around in his arms to prevent him from waking then she snuggled deeper into him laying her head in the crook of his chassis and pillow. She felt him stir mutter something then hold her closer, aft that she let herself drift off back into recharge.

"Re I'm going to go take a shower okay?" He said gently slipping his arms away from her sleeping form and walking to the bathroom after she gave a grunt and burrowed into the comforter and curling up into a ball like a cat.

It was a slight while later before he came out with a towel draped over his shoulder Renari lay flat on her back blowing a small feather from one of his pillows from her lips into the air with a bored expression, when he sat on the bed she looked over happily and sat up letting the feather fall behind her.

"Hey," Re muttered with a slight smile on her faceplate.

"What's up beautiful?" He said with a smirk as he kissed her on the forehelm, he felt happiness and passion well up in his spark from Re, being her sparkmate made all the difference. Now they weren't only friends but they were bonded for life. He felt her kiss him on the cheek, then she slipped off his berth and stretched a bit.

"Eh, I'm starving." She said scratching at her jet wings.

"Okay, lets get you something to eat then." He said walking out of the room Renari following closely. He took out two energon cubes and handed one to Re, who took it happily. They were both winding down sitting on the couch while Knockout went over things with a data pad,"Hmm looks like Soundwave got another set of coordinates, wanna go see what it is?"

"Yeah." She said finishing off her energon and springing off the couch excitedly.

"Okay lets go then."