22 | can't say penis

[ENJOY THIZ SEXY GIF]

He lay with his body sprawled across his bed, her head resting on his chest

He lay with his body sprawled across his bed, her head resting on his chest. They stared up at the ceiling, him running strands of her hair through his fingers.

"We've been through a hell of a lot." He spoke up, looking towards her.

"Mmhm." She replied, her eyes coming to a close.

"You tired?" He asked, as she snuggled closer to him, letting out a small sigh.

"Yes, Bridge, I'm tired." She laughed slightly, looking up at him. "I've been awake since 6 am." She rolled her eyes, pulling Brooklyn's hands out of her hair. "You're making it knotty."

"Sorry, princess." He scoffed, and she gave him a disgusted look.

"Are you implying that I'm a brat, Bridge?" Mackenzie sat up, and flipped her hair over her head, pulling it up into a ponytail.

"Not at all." He sat up as well, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "You wanna do something? I'm starving."

"Something, as in, get food? Because I believe that's what you were going for." She replied, unplugging her phone from Brooklyn's charger.  He shrugged, nodding. "I mean, as long as it's not Taco Bell, I'm down."

"I still can't believe you don't like Taco Bell." Brooklyn retorted, swapping his sweats for khakis.

"Brooklyn!" Mackenzie turned the opposite way as he pulled down his pants. "I don't want to see your junk."

"Relax, I have boxers on." He scoffed, "but I bet you do wanna see."

"Shut up, you're such a boy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He laughed, pulling on a sweatshirt. "I am a boy."

"Obsessed with your," she paused, "mini-me."

"Mini-me?" He raised his eyebrows, sitting back down on his bed. "You can't say penis?"

"I can." Mackenzie volleyed, annoyed with the conversation.

"Say it."

"Shut up, Brooklyn! Can we just go? Somewhere? And not talk about your weiner?" Mackenzie sighed, opening Brooklyn's bedroom door.

"Fine, we can talk about your lack of taste buds." He followed her down the stairs, "The many restaurants you refuse eat at. Even though you haven't been there since you were nine."

"And a half." Mackenzie interrupted. "I have a sensitive stomach." She began to unlock his front door, "and don't want E-Coli."

"That's Chipotle."

"Whatever."

They walked out the door, and outside. It was cold, nonetheless, but not freezing. Mackenzie had only a zip-up, Brooklyn a hoodie.

"We walking?" Mackenzie asked, walking down the front steps, and through the driveway.

"Yeah. Unless you wanna ride on my pegs." He suggested, referring to his bike, that sat outside the garage.

"We're walking." She led the way down the sidewalk, suggesting eatery all the way throughout the neighborhood. "Shit, Bridge, just pick one."

"I'm indecisive." He was strolling far behind Mackenzie, kicking rocks up the pavement. Pebbles occasionally nipping at Mackenzie's ankles.

"It's not very hard. Chinese or a sandwich."

"I want more options."

Mackenzie stopped in her tracks, causing Brooklyn to nearly slam her to the ground. "Jesus Christ, Bender. You just want to walk around the whole town don't you!"

She wasn't finished speaking, though he interrupted. "I mean, kind of." He smiled. "I like looking at your butt."

"See! You're such a boy!" She cut back her smile, Brooklyn seeing right through her.

"And you're such a girl." He wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling her into his side. He smacked his lips to her temple, and laughed. "Let's get a burger."

x

THIS IS SHORT AND A FILLER BUT IVE LOTERALLY BEEN SO CRAMMED WITH SCHOOL WORK THIS WEEK AND ITS ONLY TUESDAY.

laughing at the chapter name  hhehhehdh im 5

EDIT: ^ im actually almost 18. I wrote this book when I was 15, I think? Crazy