Chapter 5

People slowly start filing out into the terminal from the plane. No sign of the band yet. Me and Nano stand waiting. It's been almost five minutes and the plane has to be basically empty by now.

 Next to me Nano looks down at his phone "They told me this was there flight. Where are they? We have to stay on schedule! Maybe this flight info is wrong." I look up and as he's saying this I see who I recognize as Max and Tom come walk into the terminal pushing each other and laughing.

 At this point I'm surprised my heart hasn't beaten right out of my chest. I tap Nano on the arm and he looks up a  sigh of relief coming from his mouth. "Thank God." he mutters. He starts walking towards the two band members and I follow.

 Two more men who I also recognize as part of the band walk out. Jay and Siva. Jay turns around "Come on Baby Nath or we'll leave without you." And then he walks out.

 "Shut up Jay if we're leaving without anyone it's you!"

 I feel dizzy, like I'm going to pass out. He still hasn't noticed me and him and Jay walk over to the slowly forming group still play fighting.

 "Hi boys." Nano says trying to sound authoratative but not doing a very good job in my opinion. Nathan and Jay look up at the sound of Nano's voice and that's when Nathan's eyes wander towards me.

 He just stares at me and I look down away from his stare as Nano continues on his obviously over rehearsed speech. "I'm Nano, I work for Scooter Braun and I will be your Day-To-Day manager." He shakes hands with the boys as they each introduce themselves.

 Now all the boys have turned there attention to me. "And this" Scooter motions to me "Is Hayley she will be with us for a few weeks. She's also from the UK."

 "Hello." I say shyly as the boys all walk over to introduce themselves. Except for Nathan who stands behind them not looking at me.

 "We get to have a pretty girl with us? In LA?" Max laughs putting an arm around me. "I'm Max by the way which I'm sure you already know." He winks at me. I shrug out from under his arm.

 "I'm Siva" Siva says holding out his hand which I shake quickly. "And I apologize in advance for them." He laughs and I smile a little.

 Tom walks over to me "I'm Tom" he says quickly before tackling max to the ground in the middle of the airport. I stop and gasp.

 "What was that for mate?" Max asks throwing Tom off of him.

 "Being so rude to our new girl Hayley over here!" He laughs "Don't worry I got your back Hayley!" He laughs and gets up following Nano who already looks annoyed over to get his bags.

 "Look at those fools. I'm Jay more commonly known as JayBird." Jay walks up next to me. "And that little fellow there is Baby Nath who's always been quite shy around pretty girls such as yourself." He whispers in my ear and I feel myself blush.

 "Baby Nath why don't you be nice and introduce yourself! You must be the only shy celebrity on the face of the planet!" He pulls Nathan over towards me.

 Nathan looks down putting his hand out. "Hello." He says quietly.

 I put my hand out for a quick shake and when our hands touch it's like a million memories all flood back to me. Memories of the few months we had before The Wanted.

 And just like that we let go of each others hands and I'm brought back to reality.

This is going to be harder than I originally thought.