Chapter 3

All five of us (counting Pikachu) turned around and looked at the trio. "Team Rocket!" Ash, Brock, and Misty yelled. "You guys still aren't used to seeing them? Seriously, they follow you everywhere!" I said. Before anyone could ask how I knew that, Team Rocket started doing their "intro".
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double."
"To protect the world from devastation."
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love."
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Me-owth, that's right!" Meowth finished off their team's usual introduction. I did a slow clap and looked at them with a bored expression. "How nice of you to sing us your same, boring old toon. I'm afraid it's time for you to blast off again, though." I grabbed a random pokeball out of my purse and threw it on the ground. "Go!" I yelled. The pokeball opened and a red beam shot out of it and hit the ground. A pokemon appeared where the red beam hit and I was so happy with who it turned out to be. It was my absolute favorite pokemon of them all: Mew! "Mew!" The flying pink kitten meowed. I shook away the need to jump around from happiness and focused on the situation at hand. "Alright, Mew use confusion!" I commanded. Mew then put her little paws out infront of her and a pink aura surrounded Team Rocket. The three were then thrown who knows where by Mew's confusion attack. "Team Rocket's blasting off again!" They screamed. "Good job, Mew!" I petted her on the head. "Mew, mew." The light pink pokemon purred. "Ok, return!" Mew was brought back into her pokeball. "Woah, I've never seen any pokemon like that!" Ash said in awe. "Of course you have, you just don't remember it because Mewtwo made you forget everything that happened on his island." I gave him a closed eye smile. "You should really explain to us how you know all this stuff." Misty mumbled. "Oh, right! You see, where I come from your world is actually an anime and manga series. Well, I'm guessing I'm in the Indigo League era which means there's only the original 151 pokemon here. YAS!" I cheered. "Well if what you say is true, prove it!" Ash said. "Alright, your a ten year old from Pallet Town. Your first Pokemon was Pikachu and you've became best friends. Sometime on your journeys you met Misty and then later you met Brock. Since then the three of you have traveled all over the Kanto region and almost every five seconds you run into Team Rocket. I also know that you and Misty are meant for each other and you should totally date." I smirked. Ash and Misty blushed and slowly moved away from each other. "Well, I guess that proves that. Wait, you see it, too?!?!" Brock asked. "Who doesn't?" I answered. "There's no way on earth I would date him!" Misty protested, still blushing. "Hey, I'm not that bad, am I?" Ash asked. "Come on, Misty! Everyone knows you like him." I wiggled my eyebrows up and down. "Shouldn't we be trying to get out of this stupid snow?! Come on you guys, we're wasting precious time standing around in this wind!" Misty quickly changed the subject. I laughed quietly. I picked up Pikachu off the snow and looked at him. "You see it, too. Don't you, Pikachu?" I asked. "Pikachu! Pikapi pika, pika pi, pi! Pi-ka-pi-ka-pi pika-chu! Pika pi, pi-ka-chu, pi pikachu pika pi pi pi! (Well duh! Ash and Misty sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes Misty with a baby carriage!)" He answered. "What was that, Pikachu?!?!" Ash yelled. "Chu!" The yellow rodent hid behind my platinum blonde hair. I laughed with a hand covering my mouth.