Rachel {@REPaige}

My name is Rachel Elizabeth Paige. I'm a twenty-five year old freelance model, actor, artist and writer from the west coast of Canada where I work for a local theater company and aid online support groups. I'm an admin for ProjectGetReal, ProjectAdvice, founder of ProjectLoveMovement, and Q&A/Counselor for FreeMentalIllness. At age seventeen, I completed my Peer Counselor certificate (meaning I'm trained to work without pay as a counselor for youth).

I have struggled with depression, mental illness, self-harm, a suicide attempt, eating disorders, body image, low self esteem, being bullied, losing a best friend to a drug overdose, and was sexually assaulted. I apologize if that amount of information is a bit of a slap in the face, but there was a point: I use all my experiences in order to counsel, advise and help others. If you've struggled (or are presently struggling) with any of these problems/topics, I highly recommend coming to speak with me -- I promise all conversations remain confidential.

You can find my diary detailing many of these experiences on my personal profile, @REPaige , entitled 'Diary of a Bipolar Artist' (it is presently a work-in-progress; I add to it every week).

If nothing else, remember my words of wisdom:

- You are beautiful, inside and out.
- It is NOT your fault.
- You are not alone.
- I'm proud of you for surviving this long.