Chapter 8

**WARNING**

I mean like... it's not much too me... more like awkward dry humping... and other stuff... just read it... whatever xD... but yea sexual content below xD

~Zero's P.O.V~

I looked at Spike with a confused expression. Kiss him? Why would he want me to do that? I mean i know i'm teasing the shit out of him and what not but... kiss him? Doesnt he know that if our parents found out we'd be shoved apart and Mack would just have one more reason to taunt us?

I didn't really have time to answer, because in one swift movement that i didn't notice, Spike grabed my neck and slamed our lips together. Instantly i wraped my arms around his waist, brining him closer to me as his soft lips moved against mines. I gasped for air at times that i could, but not before shoving my tounge into his perfect mouth. Oh how i imagined doing this! It was noting like it felt in my dreams that i could barely remember. It was better. It was perfect. He fit so perfectly in my arms and his lips fit perfectly onto mines.

Once we pulled apart, resting our foreheads against eachother, Spike practically whimpered against my lips. He put one of his hands on my lower back pushing me forward to feel the buldge forming beneath his towel. He shut his eyes and bit his lips playing with his snake bites to try and distract himself. Both our cheeks were most deffinitly tinted a nice shade of pink. I chuckled at him

"Okay you kissed me. It was most deffintely... amazing," i breathed against his lips, making him shiver visibly. "But you are deffinitely not ready for sex. Trust me it's alot more difficult than just a three letter pleasure filled word."

I tried to pull away but he just heald me closer; tighter against him as if he was afraid to let me go. He looked up at me whith those amazing blue eyes and bit down on his lips, which was both cute, and hot as hell. "Not sex just... wait," he bounced into my room and closed the bathroom door, leaving me there to question his sanity. I was about to leave, thinking he had just gone to bed when he opened the door scaring me half to death. He chuckled a bit and handed me a pair of underwear. He blushed deeply as i just stared at him confused.

"Put them on," I sighed and did as he ordered. What have i got to loose? My mind? Too flippin' late, already lost that years ago. Along with my sanity while Spike still had his in tact. So i stood there with pitch black underwear that would match his, but his matched his eyes all too perfectly. I shruged as both the bulges in our underwear throbed with need.

"Now what," i asked all confused as to what he was planning. He was planning something now that was all too obvious.

"Now," he sighed walking to me and putting his arms around my neck. I slid mines around his waist and just stared into his eyes for the longest time. Cheezy, i know, but i could do this all fucking night. "Now we see how much we can do... with just our underwear," he wispered, pressing his lips against mines. We pecked eachothers lips a few times till we felt comfortable, then went to full on makeout session. I honestly don't know where he got all this confidence from. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and groaned as he backed up into the shower, grinding on me once, and that was literaly enough to have me panting. I scrached my nails up his back, as we kisses hungrily, making him arch against me and hiss at the sensation. He whined abit, pulling and tugging at my lower lip with his teeth, efectively making it red. If anything that just made me harder.

"Harder," he panted agaisnt my lips, grinding on my once again. I hissed at the contact passed clenched teeth and looked at him confused. He wanted pain? Wow he was kinkier than i thought.

"Spike, are you a masocist," i asked him accusingly. He blushed and attached my neck with sucking and biting. I dug my nails into his shoulders, grinding on him abit harder as he breathed heavily into my neck. He niped at my earlobe and giggled a bit.

"Well... maybe. Your nails are fun," he giggled as he drew his lips to mines and pulled me over to my bed. I collapsed on top of him and he whined, but as soon as i bit his neck, it turned onto a moan. I sucked on the spot, every now and then grinding on him a bit. I sucked harder until i felt his bulge throbbing against mines, and i literaly wanted to rip of those fucking boxers and do crazy shit to him, but i couldn't. I through the covers over us, and grinded on him at a steady rate. His eyes were shut tight and his lips were parted slightly as he moand and whimpered.

I grunted and moaned slightly, until my door opened and i froze, as did Spike.

"Woa," my dad gasped. "I see... you have company over Zero-"

"Dad," i croaked. Shit. Lickily Spike was under me and he couldnt see him. i heald my hand to his mouth and he nodded, still a bit dazed with all the dry humping.

"W-what are you doing home i thought you went out to dinner with mom," i struggled to form words as i was dazed too. He sighed and continued on.

"Yes, but i forgot my wallet and i refused to let her pay. Even though we basicaly have the same job and what not- aye i'll save that for another time have fun... you two..." he laughed before shutting the door. Spike and i breathed out a heavey breath not noticing we were holding it in and then we bursted out laughing. I through the blankets off, pushing hin into the headbord of my bed, and toyed with his snakebites. I pulled them with my teeth and swirled my toungue around them as he giggled blushing hard.

We smiled into the kiss and pushed against eachother roughly, grinding and writhing all at once till my door flew open again, and there was no hiding now.

"Hey Zero, where's Sp-" my dad literaly was at loss for words, as he stared at us in complete disbelief. His mouth was dropped open in shock. Spike was propped on my lap, our hands wraped around eachother as we stared at my father.

"Honey what's going on in- oh my lord," my mother gasped. I mean it was nothing new to see me and Spike nuzzled against eachother, but this time it was diffrent. There was no scarry movie playing, or weird noises or anything that would make him cling to me like this. I couldn't explain and i KNEW we were in deep... deep shit. My mom just backed away looking more awkward than disgusted. My dad pointed a finger at us and sighed, dropping it in defeat.

"Boys while i have no issue with this, i bet your mother does. When we get back we're going to talk about this... all of us," he shut the door roughly behind him . I turned to Spike almost expecting too see tears but he just nuzzled my neck.

"I don't care. If they hate me, or you, or even fucking kick us out. I HAVE to be with you. Not being with you hurts Zero... and... and i thought i was going to die in that hospital without getting to feel you this way. I don't ever want to feel that way again," he whispered desperately.

I Heald him close as he feel asleep in my arms. So perfect, fragile and innocent. He was mines to keep and no ones to harm. No matter what happens, he will stay mines until we die...