Chapter 1

~Zero's P.O.V~

I walked through the doors to my cream colored house, and sighed in relief that my parents were going to be at work till Ten tonight. I mean seriously, if they saw Spike and i coming home at eight in the morning, his mom and my dad would have a heartache! They'd be all like "you're supposed to be in school" and "it's very important to further your education" and blah blah blah shove it parents!

Spike mumbled in my arms, asleep and i smiled carrying him to my room. I will kill his brother and i mean that in the nicest fucking way. No actually i don't i hope his brother burns the fucking fuck in hell!

I lied him on my crimson colored king sized bed, and pulled open the matching blinds to the room. Yes i am a red and black fanatic! My two favorite colors in the flubbing world. Spike was all for red and blue, but i could never leave my black. Oh black; souls black how you complete me so! Yea drama queen central up in here!

"Z-Z, it hurts," Spike groaned.

"It's okay, I'll make it all better. I'll be right back okay i just have to get a few things," i cooed to him. I wish he wouldn't have to be hurt like this. But at least he has me to take care of him, along with his girlfriend, Amy. He nodded at me and i left the room and down the hall to the bathroom.

I grabbed some gauze and a wash-rag with a clear bowl filled with water and headed back to my room.

"uherm" i heard Spike groan as he rolled a bit, trying to soothe the pain in his stomach. I smiled sadly and rushed over to him, placing the items on the black table next to my bed. His Bennie was tousled in his hair and long strands of brown escaped it's hold. His eyes were tightly shut, as he continually groaned in pain and i held him still as he cried.

"Hun, you have to stop moving so i can help. Please?" i begged him. He kept groaning but stayed still, as tears escaped his shut eyelids. I moved his hands from there crossed position over his stomach, and he relaxed a bit. While unzipping his BFMV jacket, i hummed to him softly and whipped his tears away. Once i got it off of him, i cut of his white tang top, knowing he didn't really like it anyways, and looked at his chest and stomach. It was alittle black and blue but he wasn't coughing up blood, so there was no internal bleeding. I guess it hurt because we were playing football yesterday, and i hit him pretty hard in the stomach so it added to him getting punched in the gut about four times. Damn!

"AHH!" He screamed when i touched his stomach with the wet towel. I flinched a bit, not wanting to hurt him, but if he didn't want a hospital like he always said, then he'll have to settle for my inexperienced ass. He hissed when i pressed it against his stomach again, but was a bit more calm. He groaned and arched his back alittle, accommodating to either the pain or the coldness of the towel.

"keep arching while i wrap the gauze" i chuckled. He kept his eyes closed, but did as i said. He flinched and hissed as the gauze wrapped tightly around his stomach, then relaxed back when i was done. He moaned against the pillows and relaxed opening his eyes. His pupiles adjusted to the light shining through the windows and glared sky blue. He smiled weakily, as i wiped the smugged black eyeliner from under his eyes.

"Thank you Z-Z" he said Hoarsely. I giggled.

"You are very welcome," i said finishing up. I put everything on the nightstand, and stripped down to my boxer, climbing under the sheets with him. I laid my head on his shoulder and snaked my arm around his waist. I placed my other hand on his stomach and he hissed a bit, but calmed down when i started to rub it. The room was quiet, only filled with the soft hums of the air conditioning every now and then. I felt myself drifting off to sleep, and the circles that i was rubbing around his stomach slow.