Chapter 3

~Zero's P.O.V~

Its been 2 weeks and 4 days since Spike has been out of the hospital. He cried the entire day after the surgery because he felt stupid for letting things get out of hand before he told everyone. Our mom and dad came back and let Spike explain everything for himself the last day he was in the hospital. Amy stayed day in day out with Spike and so did i. She went to school, yes, but i stayed and did our homework. He protested a million times acting like he was super man and could do everything but i ended up going black diva on his ass! He was afraid of scars and that's exactly what he had. A beautiful scar running down his toned chest- and there i fucking go again what is wrong with me!?

Anyways, today Spike is going back to school, now that he is fully recovered and on meds. Not to mention the fact that Mack doesn't go to our school anymore and Spike lives in my house with my dad and i but i share a bed with Spike. We all thought it was for the best, and believe me so did i. I also made sure that Mack would have no fun at his school, considering its an all boys school. Only thing that might happen is that he might end up gay. Oh id so use that shit against him calling him shit and bitching at his ass on Facebook. Luckily for me everyone thinks im straight. They also think I'm a perfect saint. Psh, suck ma dick plastic hypocrites!

I shook Spike out of his daze, wondering why that was happening so much lately. He usually tells me everything and i hate that now hes so closed off. He always told me when he wet the bed, lied to mom, lied to dad, had a nightwear, failed his class, always. Now hes just... distant.

"Yo, Spike? You alright man?" i shook him. She flailed his head and blinked a bit.

"Yea, yea. I'm fine. I'm alright." He said, walking off with me.

"Whats been going on Spike? You wont tell me anything. I thought we were closer than this hun-"

"NO! S-stop ca-calling me t-that! Hun is what b-boyfriends and g-girlfriends c-call eachother n-not step b-brothers!" he struggled to yell shaking me with both hands on my shoulders..... okay what the actual fuck just happened?!

"Spike.... what just happened?" i had to ask him. I kind of didn't want to know the answer. My stomach did flips as i waited for him to answer but he just apologized and walked off...

~Spike's P.O.V~

Holly shit, holly shit, holly shit! No this... this is not happening. Yea, i'm dreaming. No. I'm imagining things that's it! My mind us wrong. It has to be. Right?

Zero grabbed me by my shoulder, and turned me around to look into his gleaming brown eyes. I couldn't say a word as the threatening of tears canvassed his eyes. I was lost. Lost in his eyes, his looks.... lost in him. But why? Why did i feel this way? Was it because he's always loved me and stuck by me and listened to me were others wouldn't? Even my sweet angel Amy couldn't be there for me the way Zero was. I love her dearly, yes, and brought her out of her shell as she has returned that favor with her love for me, but i cannot deny even for a moment, that i feel something more for Zero, then brotherly love.

"Spike!," Zero yelled impatiently. His hands tensed around my shoulder as he gazed into my eyes. There was something in his eyes that i could place perfectly. Love. But i couldn't tell what kind. Was Zero... in love with me? N-No. I knew he was gay and i kept his secret... but could he really fell the same way as i do? I don't think i'm in love with Zero, but i could be.

"Spike... please?" he begged. I have never kept anything from Zero. Absolutely nothing and now... i was keeping possibly the biggest thing from him. That i can possibly be in love with him... my step brother. It was okay right? It isn't incest at all i'm sure of that. We're not related by blood so what does it matter?

"Zero... please... o-okay okay we'll talk about it when we get home," i spoke softly. I kissed his forehead and he sighed as i took Amy's hand in mines and walked to class. No she wasn't standing there the entire time, i was about to tell Zero but then i saw her headed towards us so i stopped.

"Babe, whats wrong? You know i love you and you can tell me anything," she said worriedly when i reached my locker. Zero had already headed to class so it was just her and i.

Should i tell her? It's not right to keep going out with her when i have feelings for another person. She deserves better than that. She deserves better than me. Who am i? Nothing. Just a preme-baby who needs help because he's weak. I'm weak. She needs someone strong and independent. Not me.

I faced her and placed a single kiss on her lips before stepping back. I know I'll regret this.

"Amy... my love... my heart... you know i love you and forever will, but forgive me. Please forgive me Amy angel i'm sorry.... I cannot deny nor will i, that i have feelings for another. It scares me yes but i cannot move in with our relationship unsure if what i feel... of what i want. Yes i want you and love you but... i also want those things with..." i broke if pouring in tears as she held me. I'm so broken. I'm a waste why am i still here!?

"Zero..." she whispered and i froze. "I know it's Zero, hun. Its been obvious for a while. You might not have seen it but i have. Hun i know you love me and always will, but the heart wants what it wants" she whispered.

"I'm sorry Amy... i truly am" i cried into her neck. She told me it'll be alright but i just kept saying i was scared. What the hell would my mom think? My dad? My.... my real dad? Would he even still consider me a son if this is what i wanted?

"Come on Spike, the bell is about to ring. We have to go," she smiled leading me of to class. Smiles are deceiving and are paintings on a human face, acting as a canvas. Some paint a smile as bright as the Mona Lisa, and some as fake as the Scream. But hers was that of a Marie Antoinette smile. Beautiful and genuine. The smile that i will love forever... but not the way that i will love Zero forever...

Amy, yes, made me happy in many ways but it was Zero that made me laugh more, made me smile more, made me feel more alive. They cared for me equally, but there was just something about Zero... something that made me feel... a bit... territorial. Something that made me feel that he was... mines!

____________________________

This chappy was a but hard to Wright but at least now you all know a but more about Spikes personality and who he is. Hes very deep souled and i love his character!! ^^ He is what i call an old soul. Zero is more of a fresh brand new soul. I hope they balance eachother out!! *u*

Aly~