He looked confused.

"Don't mind them," Alexis said to him. "They're just being weird."

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to the library to play some Minecraft. See ya!" He grinned dorkily, waved, and walked away.

"Even Cornelius is going to prom and he's a total dork!" Amy exclaimed.

"Hey, Cornelius is nice," I pointed out. "He may like a lot of geeky stuff but-"

"I'm not saying he isn't nice. I'm just saying he's a dork, there's a difference." She rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her apple juice.

Seth, Cayden, Dylan, and Luke joined the table. "It's about time," Amy said. "Where have you all been?"

"Doing senior stuff," Dylan replied.

"Wow that's so specific Dylan." She rolled her eyes.

"We had a senior assembly about colleges and crap. You didn't hear them announce us?"

She paused for a moment to think. "Oh yeah I recall now."

He rolled his eyes. "Blonde."

"Excuse me? As you can see, I'm a redhead." She grabbed a handful of her hair and rubbed it in his face.

"That's offensive to me and Cayden," Alexis said, squinting her eyes jokingly at Dylan.

"Dude, I can't wait until the senior field trip," Cayden said, grinning.

"Yeah it's going to be fun man," Dylan said as they high-fived.

"Psssh you seniors and your senior citizen things," Amy scoffed.

"Don't be too jealous. You'll get your turn next year." Dylan winked and rubbed her head. She smacked his arm away.

"I know right? That's so not fair," I spoke up. "I have to listen to Dylan and Clarissa brag about their senior stuff."

Seth put his arm around me. "Don't worry, next year will come quicker than you know it," he said, giving me a soft smile.

"Yeah I guess so..." I paused for a moment. "So where will you go for the senior field trip?"

"Aqua's Water Park." He grinned.

My mouth dropped. "Really? That sounds awesome! You're so lucky; I've only been there once and that was years ago."

"No it wasn't," Dylan said. "We went again a few years ago."

I gave him a weird look. "I don't know what you're talking about but I know I only went once."

"Yeah you do. Remember when you...oh wait...that was someone else." He scratched his head awkwardly. "I went with Cayden that time."

Cayden chuckled at the memory. "Oh I know who you got her mixed up with," he said. "With Pam, my cousin."

Dylan laughed. "Oh yeah I remember her! Dude, she was totally weird." I rolled my eyes at them mixing me up with Cayden's weird cousin that I've never met.

"She is."

Dylan put hot sauce on his mashed potatoes. All of us scrunched our faces in disgust. "Dude, what the hell are you doing?" Cayden said.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Amy muttered.

Dylan has always put hot sauce on his potatoes for as long as I could remember. I didn't get grossed out easily, but I always thought it was hilarious when he did it in front of others since they had funny facial expressions.

"Has he always done that?" Seth whispered to me, looking curious.

"Yup," I said nonchalantly, nodding my head.

"This is freakin' delicious," Dylan said, taking a bite out of it.

"Gross," Alexis said, quickly turning away.

"Freak," Amy said, rolling her eyes.

"You're the one that likes him," I said to Amy, laughing as she smacked my arm. "That's my brother for you."

"Is that a Kennedy thing?" Cayden asked.

I shot him a look. "Of course not, I don't do that."

"Yeah but you like ketchup on eggs," Dylan said.

"No I don't." I shot him a weird look. "That's Jared."

"Oh..."

We burst out laughing. "I don't eat weird stuff like you do."

"I'm telling you, you have to try this. It's not as bad as it looks."

"Never."

"Fine. I dare you to." He smirked.

Ugh! He knows I never back down a dare. "Okay fine. Give me some." I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

He gave me a weird look. I bet he didn't expect that! "Here you go." He gave me an extra spoon.

Everyone watched me as I took a spoonful and ate a bite of it. "Not too bad, weird, but not bad." I swallowed it.

"Ew," Alexis said, scrunching her face.

Seth chuckled. "That's how Ky does it," he said, holding my hand.

"It's not the most horrific thing to eat. It's still weird though," I said.

Everyone laughed as the bell rang and they we groaned. It was one of our most fun lunch days we've had. We got up, threw our trash away, and went to our classes.

**********

A/N: I got the hot sauce and mashed potatoes idea from a friend I've went to school with. She used to do that .-. I never tried it because it looked gross >.<

READ

VOTE

COMMENT